View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Borninthe80ts

His passing range and execution is top drawer. You can see the influence he has on our build up play and I missed the aggression that he brings too. It rubs off on his team mates and there was definitely a collective spirit built up between the defence and goalkeeper at our best last season.

Hopefully we can build that again with the first choice back line the remainder of the season.

Wolves 3:4 Man Utd

tomaldinho1

The Butcher has returned and he’s still class. Didn’t like his foot getting strapped up at the end though, worried we’ve rushed him back again.

Unam333

Hopefully just a precautionary substitution. Doesn't like he looks he's made out of glass. :(

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
We have missed Martinez so much. Does so much mopping up behind. Helps us build out from the back. Hope the strapped up foot is nothing to worry about.

Nicoteiro

Pretty sure he was sub to fight aerial balls

a typical Martinez game. He’s back.

Rustyspider13

Please stay fit. The entire team goes up a level with him, it's never been more apparent.

The Hilton

Makes a huge difference to us with his ability on the ball, is an assured defender too.

always_hoping

An update? If the injury is nothing serious it will be as good as the 3 points tonight.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Class player. Will be so upset if he's injured again. Has to be something really complicated with his original fracture that it's still causing him issues... Maybe a jones fracture originally which causes issues to NFL players for ages if they get one.

arthurka

Seeing them put ice on it on the pitch and to have him run around on the sideline gives me hope that this is precautionary.

Parma Dewol

Is he safe? Is he alright?
I sure hope so. He brings so much to this team, not just in individual ability but also the way in which he fires up those around him. Great watching the defenders celebrate every challenge when he’s on the pitch.

Pray we can keep a consistent back four from now through to the end of the season.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Fantastic. Would've been my MotM if not for that Mainoo's late winner.

Blood Mage

I'm worried about that foot of his, just can't seem to heal properly. Hopefully he'll be okay

adamwest

He's a serious player this guy. One of our most progressive and incisive passers and a very composed and astute defender. Also a fecking warrior. Love him.

Waynne

Foot looks a big mangled. Nothing Robitussin can't fix.

Hope's and prayers he'll be good for the next game.

Monster player.

Stig

His passing range and execution is top drawer. You can see the influence he has on our build up play and I missed the aggression that he brings too. It rubs off on his team mates and there was definitely a collective spirit built up between the defence and goalkeeper at our best last season.

Hopefully we can build that again with the first choice back line the remainder of the season.
Agreed, of all those who have come back I think he is the most positively influential.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Carragher banging the “He’s too short” drum again. Laughable when Licha has proven himself time and again, tonight being another example.
Worrying to see his foot strapped up, hope he’s all good for the weekend. Nervously awaiting an update!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I feel so much calmer when he's on the pitch. I know that should be a prerequisite for United CBs but it hasn't been the case for 10 years.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

Carragher banging the “He’s too short” drum again. Laughable when Licha has proven himself time and again, tonight being another example.
Worrying to see his foot strapped up, hope he’s all good for the weekend. Nervously awaiting an update!
Really? After his display yesterday this is just laughable. Immense player.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Left the stadium with his foot in a shoe