Lisandro Martinez | Man Utd player - Contract till 2027, with the option to extend for a further year

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
For better or worse, I would love for the club to make such disclosure of scout reporting so we know why we signed X, Y or Z.

Don't mean to have a moan, it would be genuinely interesting and much better than assuming they are crap just like pretty much everything else. It's just not realistic that everyone at the club is incompetent.
Is that a real scouting report though?

Rolaholic

Waiting for the theories that he's been given that number because he'll play in midfield to pop up :lol:

izec

He has the right mentality, this alone gives me so much hope. The exact opposite of soft Lindelöf.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Is that a real scouting report though?
Clearly not, it's a piece based off them.

In Ajax's case, I've no doubt they are sticking to the essence of them. In our case, sure, you'd probably want the real thing without marketing working on it.

You just have to look at the content in their Twitter and ours to see the difference vetween a proper football club and a franchise.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
That's a BS account by the way. It isn't a journalist and they don't work for the Daily Mail.
I see.

They confirmed the numbers on the website for what its worth

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
If Dave and Lisandro start arguing mid-game in Spanish does Harry just stand there and twiddle his thumbs or does he try to get involved? Probably by waving his arms around and reciting what he can from the last tapas place he went to. I don’t know what the feck I’m saying, I’m just getting excited for the upcoming season.

hobbers

Looking at squad numbers how the hell has Amad ended up with number 16.

A-man

The manager should say who has what number. Not an injury prone player. Mourinho soon took the number 9 off Martial.
When you’re a new guy I think you want to blend in smoothly and not take someone’s number. I still want to know what Martial thought of this post:

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
To settle the mystery, 14 was Cruijff’s number and we all know where Eriksen learnt his trade.

Bobski

I always liked the shirt number 14, probably some sort of residual Cruyff love osmosis in my youth, good to have a player who isn't a cringe monster wearing it.