Liverpool 2018/19

By how many points will Liverpool win the title this season?

Votes: 100 52.9%
  • Oof

Votes: 89 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally the curse is over....at least it ends the days of being an "Underdog"....

They won't win it next year anyway, same as City this season, motivation isn't the same like it was

Title is really theirs.

Not even trying to jinx them.

Only Spurs that could possibly keep up but Spurs are Spurs.

If Spurs win the title, I'll support United next season :D

If we get 4 points from the next 2 games, I'll start to believe.

Absolutely fecking sickening. City have spent the GDP of a small country and have still completely fecked it up.

Spurs look just as formidable as Liverpoool.

Quite weird - Spurs and Liverpool can be bottlers. Would laugh if Liverpool manage to throw this away.

Should remove the question mark in the title thread. It's over guys. Spurs are second now and we now they're bottlers. :nervous:

Looking good for Pool but far from done yet. The City game on the 3rd of Jan will be the big test, win that and they have a real chance, lose that and the lead's down to 3-4 points.

19 games to go, stop with the embarrassing overreactions, Liverpool will slip, and more than once, still everything more than open.

Come on Spurs. If City and Arsenal can take points off this lot then Spurs have a chance if they keep winning.

The PL is hard to defend. There's a reason it hasn't been done for nearly 10 years. Liverpool will win the title this season.

If they're gonna win I'd rather it be in this fashion. Having 5 months to accept it is slightly more palatable than worrying all season and then snatching it at the death.

If they do an invincible season though, Christ above...

I think it's a done deal. Liverpool have won it. Congrats.

Let’s get it right, this lot have spent a shit tonne of money over last couple of seasons so they should be up there.. I don’t want to here how great a manager Klopp is when he has spent money to get to where they are now.

I see you all are out to jinx it as much as possible!

I think it's a done deal. Liverpool have won it. Congrats.
Hahaha, I know us well enough, I'm not taking it for granted until April.

If Spurs win the title, I'll support United next season :D

If we get 4 points from the next 2 games, I'll start to believe.
Better chance of pigs flying.

Arsenal next but that should be easy. They couldn't even beat a woeful United side. Their unbeaten run is a beat of hot air.

You still have to win your games. But you are easily the best team in the league.

I see you all are out to jinx it as much as possible!

Hahaha, I know us well enough, I'm not taking it for granted until April.

Not jinxing but City look mentally shot.

Let’s just believe that this situation is merely so they can embarrass themselves and have their hearts broken in comedy gold fashion at the end of the season. As with Calamity Karius last year, it will be worth it. They’ll let it slip. They always do.

Liverpool have won the league, it has finally happened. Just give them the damn trophy and be done with it.

Congratulations to all those poor scousers who suffered for so many years. Your wait is over, enjoy the moment.

If we lose to City it drops them 4 points away. There is still half of the bloody season to play. Quit over reacting.

soft panalty liverpool got but by god were newcastle pathetic, no chance liverpool were gunna drop points this game.

Might even attend the open-top bus parade later this evening. Sure, it's a little chilly this time of year but it will be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.