Liverpool 2018/19

By how many points will Liverpool win the title this season?

Votes: 100 52.9%
  • Oof

Votes: 89 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool fans, what is explanation from Klopp about Clyne? Loaning ( good) backup full back while you have a chance to win first title after 30 years is the most stupid decision ever.
Haven’t heard any. It’s a weird decision and I haven’t yet succeded in coming up with a good explanation myself.

VJ1762

This man utd fan is spot on.

PS. Can someone tell me what this barnes rap video is all about.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Klopp ready to knock us off our perch. Amazing manager. Wish we had made that appointment.

prateik

So pretty much 7 points ahead.. and they've only dropped 9 points so far this season..

It'll take a hell of a wobble to stop them now.. fecking hell .

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Best way to handle this is just to shrug and ignore it really. They've lucked their way into a good season where City once again can't defend a title and we are nowhere to be found because of Mourinho. Leicester like culmination of circumstances.

Raw

Best thing to do now is get used to it. Get used to Klopps disgusting smile gleaming as he holds the PL trophy. Get used to Henderson lifting the title with chants of YWNA blaring at full volume. Get used to every single pundit in the country fawning over Liverpool. Get used to their fans never shutting up about it for another 10 years.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Better accept it now than when it happens.
I've gone my entire life without Liverpool winning the league. Every second before that happens is a gift. I will not invite that hate into my heart a moment before I have to.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Time to bet on City winning the league. Odds are unlikely to get much better than this while they're still very much in the race, and if I lose the bet, I won't care.

Revan

Assumptionman
Shit just went real. For the first time this year, I am thinking that they are gonna get it.

Josh 76

Liverpool just look like wining every game. It's unbelivable.

City wining all these cup games 6, 7-0. Back fired big time. They found it hard to raise their levels after wining so easily.

Jacko21

It pains me that that Aguero goal will forever be imprinted in my mind.

I'll not make the same mistake again.

Total media blackout for me, starting in May.

Scousers live for football. And they've waited 29 years. Insufferable doesn't even come close.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Never thought it would happen but there it is. If City dropped points tonight, they’ll be dropping more when the fixture congestion really starts to screw them over.

Bugger.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
If Liverpool don't win it from here it'll be an epic bottle job. Not gonna happen unless they suffer a massive injury crisis, oh and City grow a spine. Useless cnuts! :mad:

I suppose I should start lining up our residents scousers on the banning wall...

Pfmpd

Supports
Liverpool
So come on, who will blue moon blame for tonight's loss? One of the fans in row z offended fernandinho and made him lose his concentration?

The ref? Who btw handed them their first goal? Peps miserable face rubbed off on the players? The list goes on. F off city.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Time to bet on City winning the league. Odds are unlikely to get much better than this while they're still very much in the race, and if I lose the bet, I won't care.
Same here. I'm sticking 100 odd quid om them if we win tomorrow.

If we win tomorrow and they drop any more points against Arsenal/Everton/Chelsea while we keep winning until the United game, I'll start believing that we could win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.