Liverpool are a mess

OldSchoolManc

They’ve been relying on past glories for too long. Too many of their players are past it.
Big contracts for players who can’t do it anymore.
They have been found out and can’t hack the high intensity that Klopp needs.
Long may their decline continue!

Flexdegea

They’ve been relying on past glories for too long. Too many of their players are past it.
Big contracts for players who can’t do it anymore.
They have been found out and can’t hack the high intensity that Klopp needs.
Long may their decline continue!

Random but I back this post all the way, got my seal of approval

dove

That's not how jinx is supposed to work :( Well, at least now we know who to blame once they go on unbeaten run.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ffs I assumed they must be losing for this silly thread to be made, and its still 0-0! Bonkers :lol:
As if the sheer luck Liverpool have every single week needs to be tempted any more.

OldSchoolManc

Random but I back this post all the way, got my seal of approval
That's not how jinx is supposed to work :( Well, at least now we know who to blame once they go on unbeaten run.
Come on wait till 5pm at least
One of the most premature and harmful threads I've seen on here in a long time. Be very ashamed.
They will probably go on a winning run now after the creation of this thread :lol:
I’ve had the ‘misfortune’ to watch Liverpool a lot this season and they have been consistently dreadful.
They will be lucky if they finish mid table.
Brighton are better than them and they will show it today.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
One of the most premature and harmful threads I've seen on here in a long time. Be very ashamed.
You guys are so nervous and jittery. Enjoy your rise and our fall to the fullest. :)

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
You guys are so nervous and jittery. Enjoy your rise and our fall to the fullest. :)
Nothing to be nervous about mate. You’re the one that should be nervous… you’ve won 1 league title while we’ve been awful and now we’re on the way up we’ll probably win 1 before yous again.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Cant Remember when they were this bad. It’s not even a fluke, Brighton have been by far the better side.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is Klopp trying to finish outside of Europa so he can cycle onto inhalers and just focus on the Premier league next year?

Oranges038

Like City too many of their players look spent, they just haven't got the legs anymore to play how they were. PEDs, whatever it's been 4/5 years of relentless football and that has taken it's toll on them all.

Need fresh legs, but it has to be fresh legs with quality on the ball. They are so fecking pedestrian in possesion most of the time, I blame Klopp for bringing in Thiago and slowing them down.

Member 101269

It's difficult to enjoy it much since your rise was so short...
:lol: they still haven't won a non-covid league in 34 years. Was that a speed bump rather than a rise?

Said at the beginning of the season Klopp will be gone. It looks like the plays know :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
This is the worst performance since the first Klopp year, they have been completely played off the park here

FriedClams

This is the worst performance since the first Klopp year, they have been completely played off the park here
This is more a case of Brighton having one of the best performances of any team in Europe this season. They look incredible, Liverpool cannot cope

OldSchoolManc

I must admit that I had Liverpool losing on a 5 time acc with United winning so just encouraged it. Already cashed out for more than 10 X stake as Burnley can’t score