Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's crazy how much luck they've had and yet they're still doing absolutely awful :lol:

The Faes own goal game was probably the most glaring bit of luck but there's so much else.
That was such annoying game :lol:

Drizzle

Thanks to @kidbob for the reminder that today, once again, these bellends are facing a team without their best player.

It never fecking ends with this mob. Jammiest team in world sport.
Guess what, Calvert Lewin probably out for the derby. It's getting stupid now. Every fecking time.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Brighton had sold Maupay and Trossard was dropped against us. Brentford lost Toney before facing us. We wiped the floor with both teams. We're the luckiest feckers around!

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Brighton had sold Maupay and Trossard was dropped against us. Brentford lost Toney before facing us. We wiped the floor with both teams. We're the luckiest feckers around!
You can be lucky and shite at the same time, look at Take That.

Djemba-Djemba

That's what makes it mad, Liverpool have been incredibly lucky the last 7 or 8 games or so and yet they've still been dreadful and only won 1 of them.

Opposition best players always missing,
Multiple own goals by the same player in one game
Dodgy goals for them given
goals against them not given even though VAR couldn't tell
Blatant red cards not given against them

The fact they'd had all that help and are still crap is impressive.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Why? Because you're afraid they will beat your lot to 7th place? :lol:
Hey man. That’s uncalled for. There’s no need to kick me while I’m down.

But yeah the race for the conference league is very tight :lol:

erikcred

Hey man. That’s uncalled for. There’s no need to kick me while I’m down.

But yeah the race for the conference league is very tight :lol:
Yeah, sorry! Regretted it as soon as I sent it.

But tbf Liverpool fans are probably wishing they were in your shoes. At least the future seems exciting for you lot. I don't think Liverpool are ever going to recover from this spiral while they remain under Klopp.

RedRocket9908

I dont know about luckiest in the League but they do seem to get a lot of big decisions going their way in games.

According to ESPN they are the most VAR assited team in the league so far this season.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Only these cnuts seem to score approximately five seconds after they should/could have conceded down the other end.

Their luck is absolutely incredible.

Irrational.

Since the WC, Liverpool have played the following PL games:

Villa away missing Jacob Ramsey and Martinez (won)
Leicester at home missing Maddison and with them scoring two own goals (won)
Brentford away missing Toney (lost)
Brighton away missing Trossard (lost)
Chelsea at home missing Felix (drew)
And now Everton at home missing DCL

RedRocket9908

They were certainly lucky yesterday like Martinez slipping at the worst possible moment on the 3rd goal, the ball deflecting off Shaw's knee on to Darwin Nunez's head for the 2nd, Shaws attempted clearance deflecting back off a Liverpool player and back in to the 6 yard box for another of the goals, Dalot being 2 yards behind the goalline on tbe 7th when he would have stopped it if he had of been on the line, Allison getting away with his screw up and possible foul on Bruno, and Rashford hitting the foot of the post after rounding the keeper.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The luck they get at home especially is unbelievable but they do make it in a way with their absolutely mad pressing. A more organised team kills them for it yesterday but we just shit the bed.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
They were certainly lucky yesterday like Martinez slipping at the worst possible moment on the 3rd goal, the ball deflecting off Shaw's knee on to Darwin Nunez's head for the 2nd, Shaws attempted clearance deflecting back off a Liverpool player and back in to the 6 yard box for another of the goals, Dalot being 2 yards behind the goalline on tbe 7th when he would have stopped it if he had of been on the line, Allison getting away with his screw up and possible foul on Bruno, and Rashford hitting the foot of the post after rounding the keeper.
This post is gold for RAWK. I can hear the Utd fans on this forum squirming after reading that. ;)

goalscholes

This post is gold for RAWK. I can hear the Utd fans on this forum squirming after reading that. ;)
Why? It’s all true.

Liverpool obviously deserved to win yesterday, but it’s clear that there was an insane amount of luck to win 7-0. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Why? It’s all true.

Liverpool obviously deserved to win yesterday, but it’s clear that there was an insane amount of luck to win 7-0. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.
In that case he also forgot to mention that Liverpool were lucky De Gea forgot to raise his right hand otherwise Gakpo was never scoring from that angle. And we were lucky that Bruno decided to be stroppy instead of classy. And we were lucky we were at Anfield and not Old Trafford. These facts are all true too. Am I doing it right?

Fridge chutney

In that case he also forgot to mention that Liverpool were lucky De Gea forgot to raise his right hand otherwise Gakpo was never scoring from that angle. And we were lucky that Bruno decided to be stroppy instead of classy. And we were lucky we were at Anfield and not Old Trafford. These facts are all true too. Am I doing it right?
Geez what a sensitive bunch you liverpool fans are. Win 7-0 and still get touchy at the suggestion of good fortune for a couple of goals.

goalscholes

You’re doing little right beyond living up to your user name.

eire-red

Do you actually enjoy being on this forum or are you just a RAWK member on a wind-up who crawls out of the woodwork when Liverpool start winning?

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
Liverpool deserved the win and were good yesterday. But not 7-0 good. One or two goals was very good but the rest were either handed to them by us or had a huge element of luck.

Of course Liverpool fans don’t care.

I would let them have this false sense of superiority.

evil_geko

<wins 7-0>

"lucky win"
Win was not lucky, result was luckiest thing I have seen in years, second half was like I was seeing black magic at work. Every loose ball going to your players, every shot on goal goes in.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Liverpool deserved the win and were good yesterday. But not 7-0 good. One or two goals was very good but the rest were either handed to them by us or had a huge element of luck.

Of course Liverpool fans don’t care.

I would let them have this false sense of superiority.
The second goal was hilarious from a defensive point of view to be fair. Could've cleared it five times.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
:lol: :lol: :lol: I hope that it was a joke.

Lost bear

No.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Oh boy. You forgot to add we were lucky playing united at Anfield. Looks to me like you watched a replay of the match in slow motion more than once which is weird considering you lost 7-0. I can’t watch a match again or a replay or even highlights if my team loses even in a close game let alone after a hiding.

MUFC OK

Everything went for them on Sunday but you make your own luck.

Quick-win chance for salvation after a massively below par season for them by putting on a show against your fiercest rivals and Klopp clearly got this message across to them very well. Almost every 50-50/second ball in the game was an indicator of that.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Appologies, I didnt mean you were lucky to win or didnt deserve to but you did have a lot of luck in the game especially on some of your goals.
We had a bit of luck but it's not as if the ball was bouncing off beach balls into the path of our forwards. It was rather more of the 'make your own luck' variety.

Honestly, it felt like we could score every time we attacked the kop. Both in terms of how sharp we looked but also in terms of how much you let us play. In nearly all those situations, you were shockingly open, once a few good transit passes were made.

It's not entirely coincidental that we were consistently first to those loose balls.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Those have nothing to do with luck.

Mike Smalling

We just keep adding to the embarrassment with some of these threads. "Liverpool are lucky", "Anfield is not that difficult to play in", etc. Jesus wept.

The next game can't come quick enough. Need something new to talk about.