Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
So who will Arsenal be missing today? Odegaard, Saka and Martinelli?

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Does Casemiro, for example, get away with studding Skipp in the face and drawing blood?

Jota shouldn't even be on the pitch to score the winner.

I’m loving my life

Does Casemiro, for example, get away with studding Skipp in the face and drawing blood?

Jota shouldn't even be on the pitch to score the winner.
Different rules apply to them as the rest of the league.

We’re also treated differently. In the mirror opposite way. Thanks Klopp

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tottenham hit the post a couple of times. Don't get a pen for Richarlison being hauled down. Don't get Jota sent off for taking Skipp's head off.
Then get Moura playing the most perfectly horrible back pass seen in years.

SER19

Fabinho on Ferguson and Jota on Skipp are as blatant red cards as you can possibly see on a pitch. Pretend for a second, that Casemiro did either of them. There simply has to be a full review of how referees are trained against bias. I dont mean in the sense of trying to give preferential treatment but against reffing moments according to the rules without being clouded by narratives in media or refs minds. A perfect example is Casemiro- there is just no way he wouldnt get red for what Jota did. In the exact same incident with the exact same referee youd be getting a different decision and it exposes just how bad the standard is

Richarlison also should have had a penalty.

ti vu

Fabinho on Ferguson and Jota on Skipp are as blatant red cards as you can possibly see on a pitch. Pretend for a second, that Casemiro did either of them. There simply has to be a full review of how referees are trained against bias. I dont mean in the sense of trying to give preferential treatment but against reffing moments according to the rules without being clouded by narratives in media or refs minds. A perfect example is Casemiro- there is just no way he wouldnt get red for what Jota did. In the exact same incident with the exact same referee youd be getting a different decision and it exposes just how bad the standard is

Richarlison also should have had a penalty.
TAA handball in one of the goal against Leeds to settle the game down, when Leeds was still very up to it too.

This went beyond luck, like Nottingham Forest, Tottenham denied goals by the woodwork. Liv getting favored VAR decision looks like deliberate match fixing at the moment.

Last edited:

Lights Out

God I hate these jammy cnuts so much.

West Ham goal ruled out by VAR by inches and denied a definite pen.

Then all that today. Spurs hitting the post 3 times, Jota staying on, Moura brainfart in the 94th minute.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
It's part luck, part ridiculous refereeing standards at Anfield.

Care_de_Bobo

The absolute gall of Klopp to come out after the game and say that Tierney has something against his team after all those decisions that went for them today. Absolutely deluded. Luckiest team in the world and they somehow think they're hard done by.

They never have any players sent off, it takes one of their players kicking an opponents head to even get a yellow, soft penalties given for them, never any penalties given against them, countless brainfarts from the opposition and still they're the victims. It's actually infuriating and the media just laps it all up.

MonkeysMagic

No one has as much 'luck' as Liv do! Run of the balls being one thing but there is nothing 'lucky' in refreeing/VAR decisions other than favouritism and biais...but no one in the media calls it out because you know Klopp is one of the lads!

I’m loving my life

The absolute gall of Klopp to come out after the game and say that Tierney has something against his team after all those decisions that went for them today. Absolutely deluded. Luckiest team in the world and they somehow think they're hard done by.

They never have any players sent off, it takes one of their players kicking an opponents head to even get a yellow, soft penalties given for them, never any penalties given against them, countless brainfarts from the opposition and still they're the victims. It's actually infuriating and the media just laps it all up.
It’s actually all very calculated. He’s making sure the decisions keep going for them in the future. It’s up to the authorities to stop the bis or the media to stop perpetuating and influencing it, neither of which will happen.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

He is not deluded.
You gave answer on your own question. Tierney again will think 5 times next game to give a call against Liverpool. Because "he has agenda" so he will be afraid to piss off mighty Klopp.

Klopp became 10/10 in mind games.

cyberman

It’s just constant.
At least the crowd that claims it was because they’re a top sides and top sides earn the luck have been proven wrong

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Villa got a penalty and Watkins didn't even hit the target. Rolled it wide.
I call bullshit, you can't get a penalty against Liverpool.
Watkins probably missed on purpose since it must've been a mistake when the ref blew.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Watkins scored 13 in a row before that penalty apparently.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Mings stonewall red there, no idea how he got away with that
Strange. If the studs went into the knee then Ming is sent off. But luckily for Ming’s he went higher. So logical.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
VAR decision went against them, can't remember the last time that happened

Granted, I don't actually ever watch their games