Liverpool are the luckiest club in the league and it will never end

Reiver

Tierney's decision at the end is exactly why refs should be able to be quizzed by the media post match. Although I doubt he'd admit he's in Klopper's pocket.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Tierney's decision at the end is exactly why refs should be able to be quizzed by the media post match. Although I doubt he'd admit he's in Klopper's pocket.
Why don’t you just leave me out of this?

Okey

I'm waiting for Klopp to ask that the game be replayed. Cos it doesn't get any more detrimental to the integrity of the game than this. Not that I'll be holding my breath.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
What an amazing week. It was like an epic 3 week rollercoaster rolled into one week. If ever a break was needed now would be the time just so we can all catch our breath after what we have witnessed over the 3 last matches.

Judas

Open to offers
Just the usual shite, and Klopp coming out with the usual arrogant nonsense instead of just admitting they’ve got lucky again.

Name on the trophy.

croadyman

Starting to look like it's written and really hate saying that because they are the sworn enemy

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
I hope we lose to City to stop the motherfeckers winning the league.
Are you really hoping you lose a match even though a possible place in Europe next year is still on the books if 5 teams make it? You would rather sacrifice your own success and development of a squad just to hope we lose the league even though it’s early march? If it was the last game of the season and we would be denied that’s one thing but come out and hope united loses a match ?

Scottynaldinho

Are you really hoping you lose a match even though a possible place in Europe next year is still on the books if 5 teams make it? You would rather sacrifice your own success and development of a squad just to hope we lose the league even though it’s early march? If it was the last game of the season and we would be denied that’s one thing but come out and hope united loses a match ?
Yes. I would rather protect the twenty league titles as long as possible as we will still be in with a good chance to qualify for Europe. Liverpool can eat shit.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
He made the same mistake the other way earlier in the game when one of theirs was checked for a head injury. CORRUPTION.

Forest had possession too between that and the goal. It's basically the equivalent of calling a wrong throw in.

It was a lucky break nothing more, for once an incident worthy of this thread.

RopersReturn

Gomez and Kelleher clashed and Gomez stayed down holding his head while CHO was in a good attacking position. Tierney blew his whistle for a head injury and Gomez immediately got up. Tierney then inexplicably let Liverpool restart instead of an uncontested drop ball for Forest and Liverpool scored from the attack.

I’d say that’s beyond lucky. It’s fecking appalling.
Almost sounds like it was an elaborate plan.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
He made the same mistake the other way earlier in the game when one of theirs was checked for a head injury. CORRUPTION.

Forest had possession too between that and the goal. It's basically the equivalent of calling a wrong throw in.

It was a lucky break nothing more, for once an incident worthy of this thread.
:lol:

AndySmith1990

They're as "lucky" as we were in the 90s and 00s. But of course since it was us winning, we never actually called it luck

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They're as "lucky" as we were in the 90s and 00s. But of course since it was us winning, we never actually called it luck
Nah, we were obviously the best team. They aren’t. They are more us 2009-2013. Big winning mentality, always finding a way…but very possible they will just fall short to the oil merchants who undoubtedly have a better squad.

Greyfog

Supports
Enugu Rangers
Couldn't be happening to a better club. They deserve all the luck. A proper club from top to bottom. Best club in the land. Love to see it. Long live Robbie Fowler!

G82

Supports
Liverpool
Photo going round from the opposite angle showing Yates studs up kicking Konate in the head and Konate wasn’t even stooping down low. Seems he wasn’t faking a head injury, the ref was correct to give Liverpool the ball back for the foul on Konate. And Yates should have got a red card.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Once Klopp does leave it will be a little bit easier to accept their league win. They are absolutely going to do it, I have no doubt. They will beat City in a few weeks, they can even afford a draw.

rk4utd

I hope we lose to City to stop the motherfeckers winning the league.
Those of us in the away end today shall make sure we don’t bother supporting then eh?

What utter drivel - shows how far some of our fan base have fallen if we start posting this shite with over 10 games still remaining in the season!

Tell you what - how’s about beating the scousers 2x over the next month to ruin their chances instead of losing deliberately to our city rivals?

We will , let’s face it, probably lose anyway today - but I’ll never EVER hope we lose before a game kicks off unless it was a total dead rubber for us and absolutely guaranteed that by losing we would secure the outcome we would like.

Im praying for Arsenal this season - bad enough - but praying for my own team to lose in a local derby? Yikes….

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Yes. I would rather protect the twenty league titles as long as possible as we will still be in with a good chance to qualify for Europe. Liverpool can eat shit.
That’s not being a supporter. What’s the point .

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Photo going round from the opposite angle showing Yates studs up kicking Konate in the head and Konate wasn’t even stooping down low. Seems he wasn’t faking a head injury, the ref was correct to give Liverpool the ball back for the foul on Konate. And Yates should have got a red card.
Should have been a free kick instead of a drop ball then? By the way the high dangerous boot was my first thought too but the useless MotD analysis was as insightful as anything the BBC produces. Dung.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Tierney is fit to ref under-8s in a park on Sundays... VAR clown needs a larger bladder: he must have popped out for a pee

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You critiqued the same logic above.
Nice try. You want to lose a game that will hurt your own club and possibly end all hopes of getting into Europe’s biggest competition to stop us from winning a title even though there are 10 games left. Yes I did call you out on that. Spin it anyway you want.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Nah, we were obviously the best team. They aren’t. They are more us 2009-2013. Big winning mentality, always finding a way…but very possible they will just fall short to the oil merchants who undoubtedly have a better squad.
They are not the best team but they also haven't won it yet. If they keep playing the way they have City will take this one.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
They are not the best team but they also haven't won it yet. If they keep playing the way they have City will take this one.
Probably. If they beat City at Anfield I’d be very excited if I was an Arsenal fan…

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Not far from kickoff, I think we need to put our differences aside and look to the common good. The sun's out and I'm getting cup final day feelings. City are a huge favourite, but it's a derby and a one off game. Anything could happen, hopefully the City players are getting that jittery vibe too.

Dr. StrangeHate

Not far from kickoff, I think we need to put our differences aside and look to the common good. The sun's out and I'm getting cup final day feelings. City are a huge favourite, but it's a derby and a one off game. Anything could happen, hopefully the City players are getting that jittery vibe too.
The form goes out the window doesn't apply for derby games anymore. Great teams are too well drilled and robotic to lose composure in such games.

United can barely compete with teams like Fulham and City are our kryptonite.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
These pricks are so lucky that even their title rivals’ most lethal striker is missing open goals from a yard out…

Absolutely staggering how often the stars align for these Scouse wankers.

:houllier:

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
These pricks are so lucky that even their title rivals’ most lethal striker is missing open goals from a yard out…

Absolutely staggering how often the stars align for these Scouse wankers.

:houllier:
Who do you support again?! :lol:

Dumbstar

Supports
Liverpool
Onana saving like prime Al...Kelleher. Rashford channeling his inner Zidane and work rate of Cavani. Varane not playing like Man Utd Varane.

Let's hope no one tells them to remember exactly who they are at half time! :nervous:

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Have just taken a look at their remaining fixtures. Even if City somehow lose both this one and at Anfield next week, I still would not call Liverpool favourites. They have some very very tough games left to play.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Onana saving like prime Al...Kelleher. Rashford channeling his inner Zidane and work rate of Cavani. Varane not playing like Man Utd Varane.

Let's hope no one tells them to remember exactly who they are at half time! :nervous:
You must be utterly gutted at how that one turned out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Have just taken a look at their remaining fixtures. Even if City somehow lose both this one and at Anfield next week, I still would not call Liverpool favourites. They have some very very tough games left to play.
I'm assuming you were saying Arsenal would still take some beating?
As if City had lost this and to Liverpool they'd have had no chance.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm pretty gutted. But like all Utd fans I had zero expectations of Utd in the second half, and got exactly that.
We're basically where you were for a couple of decades where our only pleasure is seeing your lot fail.
Not great, but history shows these things turn.