Liverpool start every season +6 points thanks to Everton. Has there ever been a more one-sided derby?

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This belongs in the weird feelings of football thread.

That being said it always feels as if this fixture is played at Anfield and hardly ever at Goodison.

largelyworried

Im not even going for a jinx when I saw this is the most predictable Liverpool win I can think of. Id be surprised if they don't stick at least 3 goals past this Everton side.

BorisManUtd

I'm not sure if Ancelotti is bigger legend for all Champions Leagues he's won or for beating Liverpool with Everton (and at Anfield as well).

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
One of those fixtures where they always should update the official league table before kick off with 3 points to Liverpool.

Ole'sgunnarwin

It's pathetic. Liverpool win these ones so easily. 0 chance for Everton to even get a draw.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
There is no way in hell that Liverpool drop points today. None! I will eat my own shorts if Everton get something from this game. There is just no way. Not a chance. Nope. Nuh-uh.

You're welcome.

RedDevilMachine

Everyone trying so hard to jinx Liverpool :lol: but even the jinx game won't work this time. Everton is just too bad.

Zen86

Everton are more up for a game against us than they are Liverpool. Been the case for years. Easy fixture for Liverpool to get their season going

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
They could field 11 James Milners and they would still win comfortably.

binary bot
I actually have my own table that factors this in as it’s such a given.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What's it now, 1 win in about 10 years for Liverpool at Goodison? :lol:

MADReaLJL

I’m really surprised by how competitive we’ve kept our derby matches vs City.
I expected City won rate at 60-70%, we weren't doing too bad.

But if we compile goal difference I'm sure the ratio would be 70:30 to City, we always get spanked by them whenever we lost.

Green Yellow Red

From being 15 minutes away from winning the Premier League three months ago to drop nine points and sitting 6th after six games - this really is a fall from grace for Liverpool this season. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Liverpool wont finish in the top four this season. Not good enough.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
We've won two in ten - last season and 16/17.
You always beat them at Anfield but yeah it's an odd thread when say you look at Chelsea beating Spurs most seasons home and away so there are more one sided derbies or big games than this one, Manchester derby also in recent times.

cyberman

You always beat them at Anfield but yeah it's an odd thread when say you look at Chelsea beating Spurs most seasons home and away so there are more one sided derbies or big games than this one, Manchester derby also in recent times.
Manchester Derby isn’t close to being one sided?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Manchester Derby isn’t close to being one sided?
Without checking I'd be fairly confident Man. City have won more than twice in last decade at Old Trafford although perhaps I'm throwing a cup game or two in there.

They certainly won a couple of times when Mourinho was your manager.

This thread is saying Everton giftwrap 6 points to Liverpool every season yet Liverpool hardly every win the away game so that's the metric that needs to be evaluated. Everton also won at Anfield in the lockdown season.

cyberman

Without checking I'd be fairly confident Man. City have won more than twice in last decade at Old Trafford although perhaps I'm throwing a cup game or two in there.

They certainly won a couple of times when Mourinho was your manager.

This thread is saying Everton giftwrap 6 points to Liverpool every season yet Liverpool hardly every win the away game so that's the metric that needs to be evaluated. Everton also won at Anfield in the lockdown season.
Yeah but we win away at the Etihad every other season as well. We enjoy our little visits to the council house!

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Yeah but we win away at the Etihad every other season as well. We enjoy our little visits to the council house!
Alright then Chelsea-Spurs is the big winner then. Spurs won away to Chelsea seemingly once in a hundred years and Chelsea won a couple of times since they moved into their new ground.

Skills

Snitch
The North London Derby is hilarious.

Spurs have had one of their best ever eras and yet Arsenal have still won more. Now that Arsenal are decent again, they can't even sabotage them from propelling onto more success. Pointless.

Samid

Liverpool fans must be bricking it. Their 6 point advantage about to get relegated.

Samid

Why does this fixture even need to be played? Just give Liverpool the customary +3 points and +3 goals in advance and save everyones' time.