Liverpool start every season +6 points thanks to Everton. Has there ever been a more one-sided derby?

Schnappo

Yeah you're absolutely right, apart from the prior 4 seasons. Good thread.

Red00012

How many times have Everton beaten Liverpool in the last 20 years? Last year aside?
:lol: The thread is about Liverpool having +6 points before the season starts which I’ve shown it’s not .

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
We lost 9-0 on aggregate to Liverpool this season. Threads a bit shameless really

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
It's the biggest walkover derby in world football.
Just keep changing the narrative and parameters to suit your train wreck of a thread. Ask any Liverpool supporter how much they hate the derby and the way Everton play in it.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Everton put on a shift today. They tried their best. Kudos to them frankly.

If it's not at Anfield, they probably get a pen before Liverpool's first goal.

IrishRedDevil

Just keep changing the narrative and parameters to suit your train wreck of a thread. Ask any Liverpool supporter how much they hate the derby and the way Everton play in it.
Leave my thread if you don’t like it? I’ll give you zero on the way out - the same that Everton gives to Liverpool.

Oranges038

Everton were shite and tried to scum a win. They had chances, but they were the usual ones Liverpool give away, Man City were able to punish, not many other teams can or will.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Leave my thread if you don’t like it? I’ll give you zero on the way out - the same that Everton gives to Liverpool.
Or join the thread and tell you how you're wrong.

Leave the forum if you want an echo chamber? I'll give you zero on the way out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It's like on every single facebook advertisement, people turning up to say they "don't care" or whichever performer is "rubbish".
Just pass on by if you don't like it :D

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Everton took 4 points off of us in the last two seasons. That's four times as much as United have.

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Liverpool have won 8 of their last 20 league matches (40%) against Everton, and the majority of those matches (11) have been draws. Before this season they'd won 6 of their last 18 (1 in 3).

So calling this a 'walkover derby' or whatever seems rather strange.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Liverpool have won 8 of their last 20 league matches (40%) against Everton, and the majority of those matches (11) have been draws. Before this season they'd won 6 of their last 18 (1 in 3).

So calling this a 'walkover derby' or whatever seems rather strange.
Don't let stats stop fans on the internet have silly arguments mate. :mad:

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Since the 99/00 season, Everton have won 6 games of football against Liverpool.

Drainy

Football is a game about mentality.

Liverpool earned their mental advantage so let's not bitch about it.

They also do great in Europe regardless of how good their team is, its mental.

Then look a our record in penalty shoot outs..

GuybrushThreepwood

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Don't let stats stop fans on the internet have silly arguments mate. :mad:
Haha I should know better !

This notion that Liverpool beat Everton all the time, is basically the same as saying Burnley are a guaranteed 6 six points a season for Utd or something, which we know is certainly not true.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Extremely odd thread.

We’ve beaten you more times in recent years than we have them.

They also expended far more effort yesterday than they did in your game at goodison.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
It's like on every single facebook advertisement, people turning up to say they "don't care" or whichever performer is "rubbish".
Just pass on by if you don't like it :D
This is more akin to spreading anti vax news and screaming at people to “do their research” when confronted with facts.

IrishRedDevil

Or join the thread and tell you how you're wrong.

Leave the forum if you want an echo chamber? I'll give you zero on the way out.
A Liverpool fan in my thread telling me a United supporter to leave a Manchester United forum. Are you at home wearing a clown outfit?

Liverpool fans are so triggered when it’s pointed out that they have got so many easy points from Everton over the last 20 years.

IrishRedDevil

Ps. Headline might not be totally factual, but I had to get your attention somehow.
So you've just shown again that it's false by posting an image where it's a) Not the most one sided derby and b) it's not a guaranteed 6 points each season.

Smart move.
Can you read? The thought of relegation clearly has your brain in mush. You poor thing.

Everton are Liverpool’s whip boys. Might not be 6 points every season, but has been a guaranteed source of easy points over a 20-year period.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can you read? The thought of relegation clearly has your brain in mush. You poor thing.

Everton are Liverpool’s whip boys. Might not be 6 points every season, but has been a guaranteed source of easy points over a 20-year period.
I think you're just a bit dim and had to save yourself after posting something very stupid.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Mate, this is not Facebook.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
A Liverpool fan in my thread telling me a United supporter to leave a Manchester United forum. Are you at home wearing a clown outfit?

Liverpool fans are so triggered when it’s pointed out that they have got so many easy points from Everton over the last 20 years.
You're a bit high strung, aren't ya mate?