Liverpool will win the league

Woziak

We won’t stop them, the coach doesn’t know how to stop them scoring at least 3/4 goals with how open we are. Who’s even Fit?

Assuming that he starts with his team;
Onana, AWB, Maguire, Kambwala or Varane(Hopefully), Dalot, Casemiro, K Mainoo, Bruno, Garnacho, Hojlund, Rashford.

That team gets put to the sword, they will push up high leaving space for our front three but they will dominate midfield and overload the flanks. Bruno will constantly give the ball away and Rashford will let Liverpool right back overload our left back, Dalot will get fried!

United should play 4-3-1-2 Flat and be very difficult to breakdown. I’d actually Play AWB left back and Dalot RB and try and get 45 mins out of Varane and maybe drop Casemiro to CB then play Amrabat Mount and Mainoo as a flat three in midfield with Bruno playing as a defensive 10 and Hojlund and Garnaucho playing between CB and FB. If we can get the ball, that team potentially could squeeze a narrow win, draw or a narrow defeat any other set up is getting beat by at least 3 or 4.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Checking the schedules...

Liverpool 90
Arsenal 89
City 89

Uh. Liverpool will win the league afterall actually.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Liverpool 90
Arsenal 89
City 89

So by this reckoning, Liverpool are dropping 4 points somewhere along the line (i.e. 2 draws). Arsenal 3 points (a loss) and City 2 points (1 draw).

Dr Foo

Liverpool will drop points against us - it will be our backs against the wall stuff again.

Will that be enough for Arsenal to win it?

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool

Liverpool 90
Arsenal 89
City 89

There is no way to tell who is winning it in a race this close. All I know is we need to start finishing chances instead of keeping teams in these matches or we will be soon getting a frustrating draw against a so called lesser team. Every match has been a nailbiter and making me scream at my house driving everybody in it mad. Sunday will probably be more of the same since united are no longer pushovers.

Munkehboi

Can't see us taking anything from them. We will be shell shocked (again). The cup game was always going to be a one off - those kind of games where form goes out of the wwindow. They will be out for revenge and we will want to keep the score down and invite them onto us. We counter with speed but won't be able to put the ball in the back of the net.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Can't see us taking anything from them. We will be shell shocked (again). The cup game was always going to be a one off - those kind of games where form goes out of the wwindow. They will be out for revenge and we will want to keep the score down and invite them onto us. We counter with speed but won't be able to put the ball in the back of the net.
Hopefully we kick the lumps out of them. But I can’t even trust this lot to do that effectively.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
So by this reckoning, Liverpool are dropping 4 points somewhere along the line (i.e. 2 draws). Arsenal 3 points (a loss) and City 2 points (1 draw).
Yep. Liverpool draw at OT and West Ham. Arsenal lose at OT. City draw at Spurs

erikcred

Yep. Liverpool draw at OT and West Ham. Arsenal lose at OT. City draw at Spurs
Maybe at the 90 min mark. After about 7 mins of added time I expect them to end up winning 1-3 or something.

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
The second paragraph was in response to comments that Liverpool will not drop any points in the run-in. I can see them dropping at least 3-5 points in the run-in.

I said at the end that it's just about whether City and Arsenal can capitalize. If Arsenal or City drop points at the weekend they would have to hope Liverpool screw up 2 out 7 games and go on to win every game themselves which doesn't seem likely, especially for Arsenal who play away to Spurs and Utd.
Thats already 2 points dropped. They bottled it today.

Only way I can see them winning the league is if City & Arsenal have a meltdown. No offence but I said before that this would be the worst side to win the league. Their record against the top 7 is atrocious. 7 pts out of 24 against the top 7 isn't the stuff of champions.

Wayne's World

They are the weakest out of the three for me but they have the easiest fixtures. Even though I think Everton & Villa might get points off them too

MrWilliams

Still think advantage Pool.

Don’t see Arsenal beating us at home or winning the NLD.

Pool’s only other banana skin is Everton away and by then, Jota and TAA will be back.

Truth is Pool let us off the hook this game.

Think City will drop points at Spurs.

El Zoido

They nearly always seem to find a way to win or at least get a result. Reminds me of our teams in Fergie's later years where the squad wasn't overly impressive but there's a winning mentality and a lot of experience.

MrWilliams

They are the weakest out of the three for me but they have the easiest fixtures. Even though I think Everton & Villa might get points off them too
Villa, nah. They’ve been dropping like a stone.

Everton possibly but I can see a 0-1 with a Jota winner.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
They pissed away so many good opportunities in the 1st half :lol:
Klopp will be livid.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Our hardest fixture is now out of the way and we got something out of it. Thank god this fixture wasn’t at the end of the season or the pressure might have produced a loss. Onwards and upwards

acnumber9

They’ll be the weakest champions since Leicester if they do. Not that they’ll mind much I suppose.

JoeyAbs

Supports
Arsenal
Said on here they wouldn’t win it. Today they lost it.

Nothing and nobody in our way now.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Not at Goodison they don't. They've won 1 out of the last 6 visits.

Klopp takes the rivalry way too seriously and shits the bed. Exactly like he often does at OT.
I’ll be very very surprised if they drop points to Everton wherever they play

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Our hardest fixture is now out of the way and we got something out of it. Thank god this fixture wasn’t at the end of the season or the pressure might have produced a loss. Onwards and upwards
You bottled it at OT again. Two seasons on the bounce. Enjoyed it.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
You bottled it at OT again. Two seasons on the bounce. Enjoyed it.
We got a point away at a tough place. Glass half full and all that. Speaking of glass full, was this this enough to keep your mgr from getting sacked or is Southgate coming anyway.

Jerry Garcia

They are still favorites. They have the easiest run in and their away fixtures are pretty routine. If people expect them to stutter against Everton or Villa, then I don’t know what to say. I expect them to win out from here.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
They are still favorites. They have the easiest run in and their away fixtures are pretty routine. If people expect them to stutter against Everton or Villa, then I don’t know what to say. I expect them to win out from here.
Sheffield United, of all teams, pushed them pretty close at Anfield during the week. It took a worldie strike to see them home.

Title run-ins always have a few twists and turns - it would be foolish to assume Liverpool, the weakest of the three challengers on all metrics, will simply ‘win out from here’.

whitbyviking

Liverpool will win it and the group masturbation over Klopp will be unceasing. Their well earned reputation for never letting us hear the end of things will be dwarfed by what is to come.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Sheffield United, of all teams, pushed them pretty close at Anfield during the week. It took a worldie strike to see them home.

Title run-ins always have a few twists and turns - it would be foolish to assume Liverpool, the weakest of the three challengers on all metrics, will simply ‘win out from here’.
Yeah people acting like it's the Liverpool and city title race from the other year. This isn't, will be slip ups.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
We got a point away at a tough place. Glass half full and all that. Speaking of glass full, was this this enough to keep your mgr from getting sacked or is Southgate coming anyway.
We are absolutely shit mate. You should have put it to bed first half, just like the cup tie second half.

Amazing how they keep sneaking dodgy wins and draws. Id love somebody to run an analysis in the media on just how many questionable decisions have gone their way versus the other title contenders. They're shite compared to City and even compared to their own teams a couple of years back.

JoeyAbs

Supports
Arsenal
They are not favourites. Which bookies are you seeing that on?

laughtersassassin

Least we done a great job and trying to stop them.

Only 2 points against us and we knocked them out of the cup.

We did our small part to stop them now we just have to hope one of the other two can get it done

Northstand

Of course it never works out anything like you predict, but looking at the remaining fixtures, I’ve gone for five wins and two draws for each of the contenders in the remaining games. Unless there’s a pretty major shift in goal difference, I’d make Arsenal marginal favourites.

SirBillNic

Supports
Spurs
Still think advantage Pool.

Don’t see Arsenal beating us at home or winning the NLD.

Pool’s only other banana skin is Everton away and by then, Jota and TAA will be back.

Truth is Pool let us off the hook this game.

Think City will drop points at Spurs.
Agree with this. We have to play all 3 so we may well end up being the kingmakers. I'd say I'm most confident getting points in the NLD, second most confident of City at home, and I doubt we'll get anything at Anfield. I don't think any team will win all their games though.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
They pissed away so many good opportunities in the 1st half :lol:
Klopp will be livid.
I'm fecking livid. None of these strikers + Szobo deserve a PL medal. Missing guilt edge passes and strikes in front of goal. Salah too can leave in the summer. Hope Amorim has a proper clear out of the front line, including Diaz

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
While Everton, Fulham and West Ham might look easy on paper, they have to play 4 away games in a row in the space of 9 days (including Atlanta).I think that will take alot out of them and they will drop at least 2 points there.

They have Villa away and Tottenham at home where they'll probably drop at least another 2 points. Tottenham usually give them a hard time at Anfield and Liverpool have been poor against the top 6 this year failing to beat Arsenal, City and Utd at Anfield.

City have the easiest run in. Other Tottenham away, they're guaranteed to win every game.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
It’s hard to think they’re going to continue sneaking wins. So many games where they’ve scraped past the opposition. I expect them to drop points in one of those away games.

If City win away at Brighton they’ll 99% win the league. Arsenal ain’t winning away at both Spurs and United.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'm fecking livid. None of these strikers + Szobo deserve a PL medal. Missing guilt edge passes and strikes in front of goal. Salah too can leave in the summer. Hope Amorim has a proper clear out of the front line, including Diaz
:houllier:

Chill out dude.