Liverpool

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
However, he will lead England to disqualification come the Summer, will ultimately sum his season up I imagine.
The fascination with English clubs and national teams to look to the past is phenomenal. Probably unsurpassed anywhere in Europe. As we know with Liverpool over the last 25 year. :(

This is the least progressive country I can think of in European football.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
The fascination with English clubs and national teams to look to the past is phenomenal. Probably unsurpassed anywhere in Europe. As we know with Liverpool over the last 25 year. :(

This is the least progressive country I can think of in European football.
Don't be too hard with yourself - we the Poles still live off the magical winning draw we got at Wembley in 73 against your lot.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
I've seen it for a while, he doesn't have the legs anymore. His style of play which is a lot of long passes, doesn't suit Rodgers philosophy either. He is a legend though and he isn't retiring anytime soon, like Carragher.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Someone's wound Stan Collymore up good and proper tonight.

@StanCollymore: Nice to see so many #LFC bloggers, fans giving out filthy abuse because your boy dived. Save it for him when he fecks off in June.

#YAWN

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Y
Someone's wound Stan Collymore up good and proper tonight.
Heh, they don't like the truth these scousers. What he did today was cheating pure and simple. Quite a few of ours have been booked for less than that this season and not always correctly so.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
I'm not defending Suarez but it was a very clever dive, he knew where the keeper was, he knew where the ref was, you can't blame the ref for giving it. It was the work of a real pro.

Eric'sCollar

No one can be surprised at some of the tweets from their fans though. I remember the shock when they went after Mark Halsey.

gasmanc

Banned
God, could you imagine their reaction if it was Young or Januzaj :lol:
We've already seen it, Young is a terrible product of the modern game, cheating/gaining an advantage, par for the course. United fans in general recognise that Young falls over or Jaunjaz goes over easy but when it comes to "Luis" he's victimised.
Exceptionally odd stance given how obvious "Luis" is.

Eric'sCollar

Just saw the scouser who took the photo of Agbonlahor when he fell over the fence :lol:

Shark

@NotShark
Just saw the scouser who took the photo of Agbonlahor when he fell over the fence. WTF is wrong with them :lol:

Any danger of helping him?

I seen that too. :lol:

It was almost an automatic response to take out his phone. The moron didn't think twice about it. :lol:

Eric'sCollar

Collymore is a cnut. Nothing wrong with telling him that, he can't expect better treatment after the way he behaved at Liverpool.
It's becoming a far too common trend of twitter though with Liverpool fans wishing death on people. Obviously it's not just Liverpool fans but they are gaining a reputation for it.

Call him what you want, hate him, that's all fine but there is a line on what you should be able to say.

Eric'sCollar

It's not unique to our supporters. Every other club is as bad.
Just addressed this in the above post. Of course it's every club, I'm not doubting that. But it's a growing trend among a few sets of fans. Obviously a minority but it's still there.

alastair

ignorant
Well every club as no club is immune to it.

No club is immune, but some are far more susceptible to this kind of behaviour than others.

This 'everyone's as bad as each other' argument doesn't really wash with me at all. I appreciate clubs like Liverpool have far more supporters than the majority of other clubs, but I do think in general they're building a reputation for being incredibly defensive about any criticism and lashing out on social media. It's not very fair on their sane supporters - of which there are many - but they seem to have an unusually high proportion of abusers out there.

Eric'sCollar

No club is immune, but some are far more susceptible to this kind of behaviour than others.

This 'everyone's as bad as each other' argument doesn't really wash with me at all. I appreciate clubs like Liverpool have far more supporters than the majority of other clubs, but I do think in general they're building a reputation for being incredibly defensive about any criticism and lashing out on social media. It's not very fair on their sane supporters - of which there are many - but they seem to have an unusually high proportion of abusers out there.
No doubt. It is a concern, that it's seems to be a growing minority.

alastair

ignorant
It's not highlighted as much as they're a smaller club.

I don't think Stan Collymore re-tweets the abuse he receives based on which club the writer supports.

As I say - Liverpool have more fans which leads to more abusive tweets. A lot of the journos on twitter do go on about how Liverpool fans are always on their backs for the slightest comment though.

Ryan's Beard

Probably doesn't have a career as a comedian

It's just unfortunate for Liverpool that they are based in Liverpool. Any fanbase with a disproportionately high number of scousers is going to have a disproportionately high number of fans who behave like scousers.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I can't abide the argument that getting abuse is part of being famous. That doesn't make it acceptable. That argument makes it sound like it's okay for someone to hope that he kills himself, because he's 'famous'. It's hideous regardless.

More than likely, the scummer who posted that to Collymore wouldn't have the gall to say that to anyone in the flesh. It's abuse, famous or not. Twitter has given people an almost-anonymous platform to say incredibly hurtful and offensive things; things they wouldn't ever say in real life, guaranteed. The whole place is filled with hatred and threats. I'm surprised it's not policed better than it is.

It doesn't really matter if you're famous or not. If you're on Twitter talking about football, chances are, at some point you're going to have some smartphone wielding virgin barking at you like he's John fecking Rambo. Having a scan of certain Twitter feeds this evening, and it seems that any non-Liverpool fan claiming that Suarez dived is on the receiving end of torrents of abuse. What the feck is wrong with people? These angry tossers need to switch off their computers/phones and go outside once in a while.

Loon

:lol:
I see the Queen Mum of Football has got involved now... Down the middle of the road as usual.

DJ Jeff

Not so Jazzy
Soaring like a candy wrapper caught in an updraft

I'd agree with the first line. I also would think that rather than having more, Liverpool's nutters are far more nutty than other club's nutters. They say some truly bizarre shit.