Liverpool

Saoirse.

Liverpool Fan
No excuse for it really. Not even any real rivalry to hide behind, just mindless violence.

There is no excuse for it- you are correct, but you are jumping to conclusions here, it was definitely mindless thugs and scumbags who carried out this attack but it says nowhere in the report that it was Liverpool supporters that did it, it just states that it happened outside Anfield. Don't tar people with a brush until it has been proven.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
There is no excuse for it- you are correct, but you are jumping to conclusions here, it was definitely mindless thugs and scumbags who carried out this attack but it says nowhere in the report that it was Liverpool supporters that did it, it just states that it happened outside Anfield. Don't tar people with a brush until it has been proven.

Yip, it's not certain to be football fans, but I'd take my chances with the assumption of it with it being an oppo coach attacked outside a football ground where the support has previous for this type of thing.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Quite a coincidence.

Saoirse.

Liverpool Fan
Yip, it's not certain to be football fans, but I'd take my chances with the assumption of it with it being an oppo coach attacked outside a football ground where the support has previous for this type of thing.

Well then, no point crying about Webb not giving yous anything yesterday, he probably 'assumed' Young dived, I'd say he took his chances with that assumption because he has previous for it...

Irwinwastheking

Well then, no point crying about Webb not giving yous anything yesterday, he probably 'assumed' Young dived, I'd say he took his chances with that assumption because he has previous for it...

Yip, totally the same thing. Bear in mind that I'm not a judge or jury like Webb so my assumption is meaningless. A bit like your point there really.

Chorley1974

Lady Ole
Not really, he was pointing up the stupidity of appointing a 'home' ref to any fixture - you wouldn't get an English ref in an England game etc etc
Is that why there are no premier league refs from London? Too many 'home' fixtures?

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Are referees from London not allowed to ref games in London? Surely that would be a weekly occurrence.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
"A spokesman said the fan, whose injuries were not life-threatening, is refusing to talk to detectives"

Hmmm, either the stabbers were Carra's mates that come from Oldham or there's something fishy afoot. Not good for the club from any angle though.

Irwinwastheking

"A spokesman said the fan, whose injuries were not life-threatening, is refusing to talk to detectives"

Hmmm, either the stabbers were Carra's mates that come from Oldham or there's something fishy afoot. Not good for the club from any angle though.

Two stitty news stories in the course of a week. Like said they could both be completely unrelated but not nice media at all.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
Nope. No excuses for that. Scum.

M'n'M

"Keane will be awesome alongside Torres."
You're probably right. Still scum of the earth mind you, football related or not.

Irwinwastheking

You're probably right. Still scum of the earth mind you, football related or not.

Oh yeah, but I wouldn't be so quick to stick the boot in with this as I was with the other incident. Thankfully you don't get many football related stabbings in the UK.

RooneyLegend

Rodgers needs to have a rethink about playing both sturrige and suarez as a front pairing when they are using a flat back 4. None of them do any real defensive work so it'll leave at least one of the flanks open to opposition attacks(also due to them not really having 2 wide players)

Glanville95

Rodgers needs to have a rethink about playing both sturrige and suarez as a front pairing when they are using a flat back 4. None of them do any real defensive work so it'll leave at least one of the flanks open to opposition attacks(also due to them not really having 2 wide players)
They could just revert back to the 3-5-2 they adopted near the beginning of the season and had some success with.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I think today was the moment no one could argue about Gerrards demise. Still good for Penos though, and the experience. A game Liverpool would have had on paper as a win for them goes begging, so the title does now look very distant, but top 4 is still on.