Other Logan Paul v KSI Fight Discussion

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Never thought I'd say this but I find Logan Paul weirdly likeable, 2 well known cnuts in the grand scheme of things but Logan has something endearing about him in like a WWE style villain kinda way or something. Will be some nice cheap entertainment to watch in the morning, gonna try and find a river and not check who won, have a feeling it's not gonna last very long.

luke511

It looks like they fecked up charging way over the top for ringside tickets. The people in charge of the cameras are avoiding the overhead shots :lol:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
It looks like they fecked up charging way over the top for ringside tickets. The people in charge of the cameras are avoiding the overhead shots :lol:
How much were they going for?

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I'm hearing that even despite the extremely low expectations, it was still quite embarrassing from a technical standpoint.

Tarrou

Celebrity boxing has potential. I remember Ricky Gervais v Grant Bovey.

If really like to see Piers Morgan v Idris Elba next.
robbie vs Liam has been brewing for 20 years, they need to get it on

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
That was an embarrassing watch. True Geordie said they've both bagged 11 million quid each for this fight though so fair play.

Castia

That was an embarrassing watch. True Geordie said they've both bagged 11 million quid each for this fight though so fair play.

The world has gone mad. The internet and social media in general has tapped into the teenager/young adult market and is making an absolute killing. From things like Fortnite to Youtube 'celebrities' having boxing matches the money train seems endless. Even half the movies they release on Netflix seem to be these teen-drama type subjects. Crazy.