Other Logan Paul v KSI Fight Discussion

The Don

Metrosexual Candy Shagger
Dayman, ahhhahhhahh, fighter of the nightman
YouTube is the fecking bane of society. More and more impressionable young people watching it as a source of factual news. When in reality it’s just people opinions. Often woefully ill informed opinions.

Kill it with fecking fire.
Tbh, most mainstream media outlets can't exactly be trusted either. They are all beholden to somebody who pulls their strings. Somebody who tells them what they can report and how they must report it. Even the more trustworthy ones like BBC etc. can be extremely biased, at times.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Tbh, most mainstream media outlets can't exactly be trusted either. They are all beholden to somebody who pulls their strings. Somebody who tells them what they can report and how they must report it. Even the more trustworthy ones like BBC etc. can be extremely biased, at times.
Not even comparable to the shit on YouTube

Skills

Snitch
That Logan Paul is a whopper, hope KSI ko's him just because of that video which was all over the news recently.
Wonder what weight they'll fight at? Logan Paul looks a fair bit bigger than him

Irrational.

What a load of nonsense :lol:

A schoolyard type fight in which both participants will make a shitload of money, probably more than your average pro boxer.

Trizy

I heard the name Logan Paul before but never bothered watching his videos. After the whole Japan news, I watched a couple of his videos and his brothers too. They are as thick as two planks, how have they millions of subs? Their content is disgraceful.

Having said that, I hope KSI Knocks him out.

Back to the OP. Yes, youtube fame has gone too far. But why not make $$$ being a clown. It's not for everyone but fair play to the lads post shite daily and driving around in Lambos.

Andersons Dietician

Yeah it’s complete bollox. I had heard of both but never watched any of their stuff, out of curiosity I watched a Jordan Paul vid the other day who is his little brother and I lasted 2 minutes before I had to turn it off. Think child’s tv presenter on speed. It was horrendous but heck they must make a fortune as the house was incredible.

My mate is a YouTuber with moderate success but also has a pretty extensive amateur boxing background so operation make fast money will hopefully commence soon :devil: (jokes aside) he I think mostly does it as a hobby and has a full time job and other responsibilities so for him it’s just for fun.

SirAF

Ageist
Don't go all "Fake News" on us now! :D

The only Youtuber I follow is "BusanKevin" who is a normal guy who vlogs about his life in Japan (Now China), his family and job as an English teacher. He's got a very interesting podcast called "Just Japan" as well.

Mourinhonista

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I liked this Jon Olsson guy. World class free style skiier back in the day. Sadly he's gone down the commercial road too far. That's one of the problems, too artificial and all about the money. Still, some decent small channels are out there, difficult to find, though.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
This is hilarious. People flew from over the world being promised Drake, J Cole and other artists but ended up listening to a crazy youtuber yell on top of a car.

PewdiePie actually explains it well.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
This is hilarious. People flew from over the world being promised Drake, J Cole and other artists but ended up listening to a crazy youtuber yell on top of a car.

PewdiePie actually explains it well.

I won‘t give him clicks and money by clicking his video. How did he defend it?

SillyUsername

I was just about to post in this thread about whether or not anyone had ever heard of a guy called Fouseytube. The guy is currently in the midst of a full blown mental breakdown.

I've never liked the guy ever since I stumbled across his fake pranks back in around 2013 and then his race baiting BS social experiments that followed, pretty much all of which were also fake. He's always struck me as the stereotypical fake nice guy.

Now he's apparently all about spreading the love and abolishing hate, blah blah blah while physically threatening people who question him in a podcast. I just wasted around half an hour watching some of this shit while having tea (what most people would call dinner).

Truth of the matter is that this guy has completely fallen off a cliff in terms of YouTube relevancy, mix in a few mental health problems, drugs, hookers and goodness know what else and you're left with the utter freak show that PewDiePie described.

Eddy_JukeZ

I never watch PewDiePie, but his video on Fouseytube was good and funny a bit too.

vangagal

How can Logan Paul get to date Chloe Bennet i'd never know. As for the fight, i hope the audiences get bored and beat the hell out 4 of them into pieces.

Bwuk

I don't like the Paul brothers, but I detest that Deji.

He's just really annoying. Jake Paul will beat him comfortably imo.

Logan vs KSI will be interesting. KSI & Jake Paul to win both fights. (I hate how intrigued by all this I am).

El-Manos

I only found out who Paul is because of the controversy surrounding him at the moment. An absolute clown of a man, famous for acting like an idiot around the world.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Two days from the big fight.

Yesterday KSI's brother Deji went to do a face-to-face with Logan's brother Jake (they're 'fighting' too) and Jake, unprovoked, slapped Deji. The whole thing is embarrassing.

The only one coming out of it with a better reputation is True Geordie whose interviews with KSI and the two Paul brothers have been excellent.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Are they charging people to stream this on Youtube?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I think YouTube fame is great I love the idea of a direct unfiltered subversive data channel with its own sub culture. It was like one of the only positive elements of cyberpunk besides badass implants and now it's here. People here actually earn their fame by making stuff themselves that people want to watch, as opposed to sucking Harvey Weinstein's cock to get in.
Anyone who can earn money through patreon by convincing them to pay money for stuff they can watch for free anyway has my full respect.

It's not personally for me though. My cyberpunk dream has been used for bunnies and hair gel instead of cool stuff. Still think it's really cool we have it though.

I watched one clip of this jake Paul guy and he's clearly a bad bad egg. It's some weird nextgen shit guys like him are up to though.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I don't get it. I'm nearly 40 so I'm probably not supposed to although I do watch quite a lot of youtube and know who these people are.

The crux of the matter for me is that even if I likes the videos one or both of these guys make make and watch them religiously, why does that mean that I'd want to watch them boxing badly?

I have the same beef with dancing and ice skating bollocks too so it's not just for this with these two."I like your acting/singing/sporting performances so I'm going watch you do something completely unrelated to that and you're shit at it". Why? If I like dancing I'll watch pro dancing contests, not a middle-aged ex cricket player trying to dance.

Brinky

Two days from the big fight.

Yesterday KSI's brother Deji went to do a face-to-face with Logan's brother Jake (they're 'fighting' too) and Jake, unprovoked, slapped Deji. The whole thing is embarrassing.

The only one coming out of it with a better reputation is True Geordie whose interviews with KSI and the two Paul brothers have been excellent.
Agreed the interviews are really good, his subscribers have increased c700k in a couple of weeks. I think Deji is going to be completely battered and hopefully he does, he's a complete joke.

The Logan KSI fight will be extremely close though and I am looking forward to it.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I don't get it. I'm nearly 40 so I'm probably not supposed to although I do watch quite a lot of youtube and know who these people are.

The crux of the matter for me is that even if I likes the videos one or both of these guys make make and watch them religiously, why does that mean that I'd want to watch them boxing badly?

I have the same beef with dancing and ice skating bollocks too so it's not just for this with these two."I like your acting/singing/sporting performances so I'm going watch you do something completely unrelated to that and you're shit at it". Why? If I like dancing I'll watch pro dancing contests, not a middle-aged ex cricket player trying to dance.
if roy keane and patrick vieira staged a boxing match over the summer in 2002 after having a month long twitter fight (imagine that was around back then), would your 26 year old self have wanted to watch it?

luke511

Because millions of people want to see Logan Paul punched in the face, and millions of people want to see KSI punched in the face as well haha. Mental to think how much money they will make from this, that's the real motive behind it all.

onemanarmy

I'm 34 and apparently I'm out of touch with modern entertainment, never heard of any of those guys. I'm not feeling I'm missing out on something though :lol:

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Routing for KSI in this fight. I watched his content when I was younger when he was in his bedroom in his parents' house doing FIFA videos.

Irregardless of what you make of all this drama, no one can deny the work ethic he has put into this. He has gone from doing FIFA videos using a webcam in his room to a millionaire who has released music, acted in films and now wants to pursue a career in boxing. His body transformation due to his determination has been incredible too.

No doubt, however much of a colossal dickhead Logan is, he too has put in the work to be the success he is today. His Japanese forest episode was absolutely disgraceful and to think YouTube didn't sack him or punish him in anyway for doing that is a joke - he's still one of the main faces of YouTube.

Hope KSI knocks him out. As a long term admirer of him, despite his shittery at times, and for someone who desperately does not want to see a YouTube world being drowned by Logan parading a win on there - he needs to knock him out. The fight doesn't affect me one bit, but I just know that shithead will be unbearable if he knocks out KSI.