Lucas Paqueta

Charles Miller

Good for him. Has potential to develop into a top player, but in is not ready to improve a club like United in the moment.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Leonardo is the one who got this deal done. That bodes well

the_irish123

Leonardo is the one who got this deal done. That bodes well
He was the same guy who lured Lucas away from us. That didnt turn out too good for Lucas.

I wonder if its better to follow a charming guy, or just do the simple and go to a premier league team.

meamth

This guy is electric with his feet. Proper world class prospect if he keep his development upwards.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Neat and tidy player. Fee rumoured to be around 70M.

izec

Good player and would probably replace Gündogan, but he wont be cheap. WH bought him for 50m or something like that

Koldbeer2021

Supports
West Ham
From what I've heard the bid would need to be close to the Rice fee, or perhaps a better benchmark is the Grealish deal.

Anything less will get rejected this summer in the knowledge he has 4 more years on contract and West Ham have enough squad turnover as is at the moment.

Idxomer

He was ok at best last season and has never looked to me anything special even with Brazil.

City's interest is a bit odd.

RVN1991

He was ok at best last season and has never looked to me anything special even with Brazil.

Feel the exact same way personally. Not all that bothered with City splashing big money on him.

OverratedOpinion

I was going to post something similar. Then I thought that I just know for a fact Pep will have seen something and will turn him into the best right back in the world or something equally crazy.

Ekeke

Good player, was surprising West Ham got him in the first place. Not the best timing with Rice going too but 1 season and cash in works out extremely well for them

Edit - I think he's as good as Mount, but 70 million would be too much for him

Last edited:

Plastic Evra

Good player, was surprising West Ham got him in the first place. Not the best timing with Rice going too but 1 season and cash in works out extremely well for them

Edit - I think he's as good as Mount, but 70 million would be too much for him
He kinda flopped at Milan AC, didn't he ? I know OL fans liked him, definitely a lot of talent and potential but still not the finished article. Certainly wished he would have stayed a season more. If he did and refined at Lyon I'm sure you would have seen bigger clubs peeking in this Summer. West Ham took a gamble on bringing him earlier and he was keen / impatient to step up, plus Lyon firmly is a seller club currently.

Last edited:

Ekeke

He kinda flopped at Milan AC, didn't he ? I know OL fans liked him, definitely a lot of talent and potential but still not the finished article. Certainly wished he would have stayed a season more. If he did and refined at Lyon I'm sure you would have seen bigger clubs peeking in this Summer. West Ham took a gamble on bringing him earlier and he was keen / impatient to step up, plus Lyon firmly is a seller club currently.
He had a good start then fell off and they let him go for less than they paid. So yeah I'm sure they werent expecting him to do what hes done since, playing well in France and getting a move to the premier league and impressing City enough to want him

SAFMUTD

What the feck is happening? 85M rejected for him? According to reports West Ham wants 110M and City is willing to go up to 100M.

I mean he's good but he's 50M good these prices are madness.

garelo

From what I've heard the bid would need to be close to the Rice fee, or perhaps a better benchmark is the Grealish deal.

Anything less will get rejected this summer in the knowledge he has 4 more years on contract and West Ham have enough squad turnover as is at the moment.
City will get him for 50m with another 50m transfered directly to whu owners account through some shell company in bahama :wenger:

prateik

West Ham had a 200m midfield last season.. there really is too much money in the premier league..

OverratedOpinion

I didn't want to do the comparisons with Rice but if this lad is worth #100m in West Ham's view then anything less than 50m for McTominay is totally insulting.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Hasn’t he been average for West Ham?

OverratedOpinion

I've watched him maybe 5 or 6 times and I'd definitely say he's a good player. If we were linked with him at say £50m I wouldn't exactly be losing my mind with excitement.

Plastic Evra

Rough start but found his footing more by the end. Packs a lot of flair.

100m probably outrageous but heh that's the market. WH wouldn't mind the money to buy players in such a short window.

CM

I just don't understand the rationale behind this one at all. Even if the number is wrong, the City interest seems genuine and Paqueta looked entirely ordinary to me this season.

Gandalf

West Ham had a 200m midfield last season.. there really is too much money in the premier league..
Even more crazy when you consider that with that midfield they had minimal possession and struggled enormously to control games. It suggests the players are either being massively overrated or that the coaching and tactics at West Ham were dreadful.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I just don't understand the rationale behind this one at all. Even if the number is wrong, the City interest seems genuine and Paqueta looked entirely ordinary to me this season.
Type of player that has a lot of good qualities and still young. Could become something special, could become very decent. Sort of like Ashley young at villa or a to much lesser extent Dan James.