Lucas Silva

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
There is no evidence we have any interest in him...and I'm not sure how his work permit situation would sit either...
And the ones we have interest in are working out so well? Work permit shouldnt be a problem given the fact that we had four Brazilians in the team till Fabio left.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Name an emerging young talent from Brazil who is bound to have admirers, name a few top teams and open a market on him.

I think that's all they were doing, there's nothing to suggest that we are even interested really.

Skills

Snitch
Think he'd get special dispensation for work permit because of his age. On another note how did City manage to sign Fernandinho? He was 28 and surely didn't meet the 75% of all competitive games requirement?

FromTheBench

Does he have EU passport ? Would find it tough to get a work permit otherwise.

But then Henriquez got one.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Fellaini was going to be loaned out anyway but with Carrick injured as well I think we'll definitely get a CM and Lucas Silva fits the profile of a young player with loads of talent, the type van Gaal said he wants. Can't see us going into games with Fletcher, Herrera, Cleverley and Anderson? as our only options.

FromTheBench

Businessman looking after Lucas Silva admits Manchester United and Inter Milan interest but still awaits official proposal.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Inter, Porto and Shaktar are notorious for signing these types of players for pretty good money.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
Name an emerging young talent from Brazil who is bound to have admirers, name a few top teams and open a market on him.

I think that's all they were doing, there's nothing to suggest that we are even interested really.
My thoughts...of course I hope I am way off the mark and talking complete shite. Wouldn't be the first or last time :)

Santos J

Think he'd get special dispensation for work permit because of his age. On another note how did City manage to sign Fernandinho? He was 28 and surely didn't meet the 75% of all competitive games requirement?
Fernandinho was in Ukraine for 8 years before joining City so he was alright.

Does he have EU passport ? Would find it tough to get a work permit otherwise.

But then Henriquez got one.
Nah he'd qualify for a special talent permit it'd be fine.

ghagua

For the price we may be able to get him for, it will be worth a gamble. If he is ready for the first team, then great, if not, we can send him out on loan for a season. He will be worth much more once he moves to an European club.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
For the price we may be able to get him for, it will be worth a gamble. If he is ready for the first team, then great, if not, we can send him out on loan for a season. He will be worth much more once he moves to an European club.
Agreed.

Shark

@NotShark
Woody mysteriously approached him, but melted like a teenager trying to talk to a girl and ran away quickly.