Luis Nani | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Starting? He's quite obviously finished... :wenger:

Ash_G

Has to start when all our other wingers are inured.
Nag fergie could easily have played kagawa wide or welbeck, he's even put Hernandez there before. If he's starting its cause fergie wanted him to play.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That's all folks, it was fun for Nani haters while it lasted.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Had our only shot on goal, and should have had a penalty. Put in a few good crosses but nobody in the box. Great isn't it.

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
Did Nani ever play shit? Or he's always the only one who's trying something and his team-mates are shit?

Cina

Well he hasn't been great, but he's done and created more than everyone else, which isn't saying much.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Proper Nani performance today, scored but didn't really beat his man or produce, held the ball too long at times.

Ekeke

Only player who managed more than 1 shot on target. Was unable to find his man with his crosses today though, doesnt help when a lot of the time the only target is RVP

Orton

fecking annoyed me today.
Why? Was it that shot late on? What about when he put one on a plate for Rooney and he ballooned it, much easier chance. Did that fecking annoy you today? He done better than most of our players today, and looks to be finding a bit of form finally.

Saliph

He's so fecking dumb at times he makes me want to jam a fork into my eyes.

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Why? Was it that shot late on? What about when he put one on a plate for Rooney and he ballooned it, much easier chance. Did that fecking annoy you today? He done better than most of our players today, and looks to be finding a bit of form finally.
I was waiting for this post :lol: twat

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's become a very lethargic player this season. He doesn't seem to play with any real intensity. Pretty much like our overall style of football. Almost in slow motion.

Also, he doesn't run at defenders anymore and really take them on either. Been a strange season so far for Nani.

Orton

I was waiting for this post :lol: twat
:lol:

He did play better today though, which is good for us. Not really his fault the crosses didn't come to much, Van Persie isn't really that kind of striker. We could have done with Hernandez earlier on.

Baxter

He ripped Vertonghen apart. He put in decent crosses. He scored. He was still shite. :lol:

kps88

Still can't get over the way he let Vertonghen run past him so easily. SAF must have been fuming at him for that.

DevilRed

Still can't get over the way he let Vertonghen run past him so easily. SAF must have been fuming at him for that.
He is never going to be the defender that Valencia is.

The vertonghen goal was a culmination of shitty defending from at least 2 other players (I think Carrick and Rio?).

Brophs

The One and Only
I thought he did reasonably well though his crossing was poor. I think that daft shot in the last couple of minutes will unfairly colour quite a few people's perceptions of his performance, though.

kps88

who was???
I'd say Scholes and Rooney were our stand out attacking players today. Nani did the least you would expect of him considering the amount of times Scholes found him out wide one v one.

Status
Not open for further replies.