Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Aww, crap. :(
They must have watched Ihab's video.

NoLogo

Everything will depend on how much players cost because we won’t pay excessive amounts of money.'
Well who wants to pay excessive fees?

'We like both Hulk and Nani, we also like [Lionel] Messi,' he said Friday.
If you don't wanna pay much it's a good thing you go for such cheap targets then. :houllier:

Either this guy is taking the piss or he is on some amazing drugs that make you lose any sense of reality.

dev1l

He's still got two years left. If Zenit want him this transfer window they'll have to break the bank.[/QUOTE

Some weeks ago the Italian media reported Nani's brother was in Italy trying to find a club for his Nani. However I can t see Nani getting a better contract in Italy.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I personally wouldn't accept anything under £45m. In today's market, that's the minimum of his worth.

And even then, I'd struggle to see him go. Nani looked great in the Euros - looked at if his footballing brain capacity had doubled.

vanrooney

hope he soon signs a new deal. how long is his current contract running? imo deserves around 150-200 a week

edit: ok - 2 years left

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
why the hell would he want to go to russia, and play for zenit in the prime of his career?.

I mean unless they are offering him an insane wage, but even then the rich will just get richer.

vanrooney

for a top player in his best years who wants to win titles i can only see Madrid, Barca and you have to say it Chelsea and City as potential alternatives to us (also moneywise). i think he will stay.

Vibhas

I think everyone can just be relieved and marvel in probably the most 'skillful' player in the EPL. He's got everything this lad! He seems to have developed his team-play a lot as well; seriously excited as to what he can bring to us; it's only tempered by the fact that he hasn't signed on the dotted line for an extension yet. I'll sure be happier when that happens, than I am about signing RvP!

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
What if Nani wont accept United's contract offer ?
Then offer him more and get DHL to pay the difference - Nani either accepts United's original offer, or he can get a higher one from United, but throughout the contract he will be official known as "Nani, delivered by DHL™".

It's the future (maybe :annoyed:).

MichaelS

I think it's only worth worrying when he's got 1 year left on his contract. I think we will do well this season, if we have better luck with injuries, so I can see nani lifting a trophy and the end this season. I think he'll stay unless we don't want him.

prateik

45?! I reckon we'd accept around £25m for him. Hope he stays though.
Didnt they sign Danny for ~30m a few years ago?

Doesnt matter.. he isnt for sale. and he wouldnt want to go to Russia anyway.

Rossa

Which wingers are better than him, really? And if you exclude Ronaldo and Messi, would any winger bring more to the team than Nani can? He is the complete winger as far as I'm concerned - lightning fast (why he isn't a speedster on Fifa12 is a joke), great technique, one of the best dribblers, great crosser, good shot and a great short passer. Now he also tracks back well.

So, imo, selling him would leave us impaired, and thus I cannot see Ferguson selling him if he can help it.

Cina

I'd put Di Maria on par with him, and Robben (despite an awful Euros). Can't think of many others though.

Rossa

I'd put Di Maria on par with him, and Robben (despite an awful Euros). Can't think of many others though.
Robben is over the hill imo - lost a bit of pace as well. He always tries the same shit over and over, and he can't cross with his right foot. I wouldn't trade them. Di Maria is on par, I'll give you that

Comsmit

I think Alexis Sanchez is on a par with Nani. On his day Jesus Navas is unplayable as well.

Ekeke

The return of Ribery over Nani :lol: Only took what, 2-3 years?

Ribery is a good player and has some different strengths to Nani but he hasnt had the same impact on matches

Rossa

Arguably the best player for Bayern last season.
If you say so, I take your word for it. Used to be a great prospect, but imo have sort of fallen off his perch a bit.

Sanchez is good, but I'm not all convinced yet. Navas too at his best, but then again, Nani at his best is a monster.

Godfather

The return of Ribery over Nani :lol: Only took what, 2-3 years?

Ribery is a good player and has some different strengths to Nani but he hasnt had the same impact on matches
I love Nani.
But you have to appreciate Ribery's last season. He was very good. He's not necessarily better, but on the seam level I'd say.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I think Alexis Sanchez is on a par with Nani. On his day Jesus Navas is unplayable as well.
I think Sanchez doesn't look at home at Barca. He definitely has to prove himself more to be considered his equal.

Cazorla is a good one. Menez is good but not as good. Very few who rival him from the other teams besides the incomparables.

Cina

Was thinking of Sanchez, but he's not as good, he's younger though and can be.

Besides, he'll be an out and out striker in a few years anyway.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Fergie - if you or one of your staff is reading this do not sell Nani....under any circumstances. :mad:

If you have a problem with this instruction join Redcafe and we'll discuss it further. :D
I support this but to make it clear. Sort it out and make sure he sign the fecking contract. Hmm...

Cina

I'm slightly concerned he won't even start, if RVP does :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.