Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostov

Someone needs to find the Danny Rose/Shaw swap thread from 2017, it would be fun. Absolutely brilliant player Luke is and his talent was always so evident. Love watching him play.

Devil may care

Another MOTM performance, his surging runs cut right through City and it was great to see him get on the score sheet.

Andersons Dietician

Best LB in the world. Cracking finish as well. Maybe Shaw wasn’t lying that Ole said he was the best finisher in the squad.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Phenomenal at the moment. What is he a defender, an attacker? He's a god damn force of nature right now.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What a player, man. Think he’ll have a mega Euros too.

Superunknown

He's just immense right now. Looks up for it and is comfortable when going forwards and solid when defending. Love the way that he moved with the ball for his goal. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and then just went ahead and did it. :devil:

MU655

I actually think Shaw has been our best player this season. People may point to Fernandes, but Shaw has been consistently high quality through every game this season. Fernandes has had dips in games, so I do think Shaw has maintained the highest quality for the longest time.

Fernandes is a close second, though.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
He's just immense right now. Looks up for it and is comfortable when going forwards and solid when defending. Love the way that he moved with the ball for his goal. He knew exactly what he wanted to do and then just went ahead and did it. :devil:
Did he? To me he looked absolutely shocked to have it back.

Perfect shot though.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Phenomenal at the moment. What is he a defender, an attacker? He's a god damn force of nature right now.
He's a left flanker :lol:

Everyone just needs to clear out and give him space to work his magic. The best part of his game today other than the goal was him running nearly the full length of the pitch to block the shot and still somehow managed to prevent the corner.

elmo

I actually think Shaw has been our best player this season. People may point to Fernandes, but Shaw has been consistently high quality through every game this season. Fernandes has had dips in games, so I do think Shaw has maintained the highest quality for the longest time.

He's almost always our top 3 player in every game ever since the transfer window closed.

spiriticon

I thought his performance dropped a bit after he got that injury where he had to go off the pitch for a bit.

I hope that injury isn't too serious.

always_hoping

Uniteds most consistent performer this season. Hopefully he can keep himself fit for the rest of the season. Him out injured was one of the keys reasons why United didn't win a trophy last season.

spiriticon

I think Shaw's been the best player as well. My POTY for sure.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
There's an interview with Shaw where he claimed that he's the best finisher on the club according to Solskjaer.
Next season, hopefully we'll push Shaw further down the pitch and see what happens as his confidence levels are over the scale, he could be late bloomer for all I care, but as long as he's best on the pitch, he can have lots of use for the team.

elmo

Next season, hopefully we'll push Shaw further down the pitch and see what happens as his confidence levels are over the scale, he could be late bloomer for all I care, but as long as he's best on the pitch, he can have lots of use for the team.
He'll only be 26 at the start of next season, hardly a late bloomer. He's about to hit his prime in a year or two.

Nick7

He'll only be 26 at the start of next season, hardly a late bloomer. He's about to hit his prime in a year or two.
Adding to that he burst onto the scene as a 17 year old at Southampton:lol:

dbs235

What a player, man. Think he’ll have a mega Euros too.
I'm excited to finally see him in an England shirt again this month. Last time he played for England he set up Rashy for a goal against Spain and then had to go off after being knocked unconscious.

Water Melon

Our best player this season. His efficiency is much higher than Bruno's. Having had to go through horrific injury to become one of the best in his position is absolutely stunning.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Perhaps. No unwanted injuries and he'll be England starter when he hits 27.

Still some way to go, but at least there's example of real improvement from Manchester United player.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He plays every game like it's a training session. Absolutely no fear.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hes genuinely been the best fullback in the league this season. Absolutely brilliant. Great to see him make that step up, a brilliant fullback in all phases of the game. Long may it continue.

Hester_manc

It is noteworthy that Shaw has been named MoM 7 times this season at redcafe. The 4 times have been against some of the clubs you see as big teams:

LC: 0-2 loss against City

PL: 0-0 against Liverpool

PL: 0-0 against Arsenal

PL: 0-0 against Chelsea.

Today he will become MoM for the 8th time, and for the 5th time against a "big" team:

PL: 0-2 win agains City.

So 5 out of 8 MoM are against big teams.

And United have only won 2 out the 8 times, Shaw became MoM.

Red00012

Someone needs to find the Danny Rose/Shaw swap thread from 2017, it would be fun. Absolutely brilliant player Luke is and his talent was always so evident. Love watching him play.
You don’t need to go on that , I’m pretty sure you’d find something on this page , I remember a few comments about him earlier in the season.

CM

Great bit of play from him for the goal. Brilliant player

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I think he should get a Player of the season nomination. Consistently brilliant.

Who else is in the running? De Bruyne, Dias/Stones, Gundogan, Bruno?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Hard to think of a better left back in world football when he’s in this form.

Ludens the Red

I think he should get a Player of the season nomination. Consistently brilliant.

Who else is in the running? De Bruyne, Dias/Stones, Gundogan, Bruno?
No chance. Been very average by his standards this season. But the other four yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.