Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

mu4c_20le

Calling it now, Shawberto is back.

Makes the game look so easy when he's on it.

Idxomer

I still can't believe no manager ever tried him as a midfielder.

SungSam7

He’s great technically but quite a few times he’s stayed deep when he should have pressed allowing Villa to get out.
I think its a fitness issue, no manager has really ever pushed him to put in a pressing effort consistently so his body is used to making a run or 2 every so often.

Once he realises there is nowhere to hide anymore and that Malacia is breathing down his neck, we will see a much improved Luke Shaw.

Skills

Snitch
I still can't believe no manager ever tried him as a midfielder.
Honestly he's probably more valuable as a fullback. He's so press resistant, that if teams try and press him it just becomes an opportunity for us to break through and attack.

Idxomer

Honestly he's probably more valuable as a fullback. He's so press resistant, that if teams try and press him it just becomes an opportunity for us to break through and attack.
Yes, I just want to see it out of curiosity.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Anyone else think he looks slow as feck now? Swear he used to be rapid when he was younger.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone else think he looks slow as feck now? Swear he used to be rapid when he was younger.
He hasn't been rapid since his leg break.

He seems to be about 2 weeks behind everyone else fitness wise which is a bit poor.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
So? He was still pretty fast after his leg break. He looks like he's running through treacle now.
The pitch was awful, and there was a decline in pace after his leg break. He's still pretty quick. You're going on about nothing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
The pitch was awful, and there was a decline in pace after his leg break. He's still pretty quick. You're going on about nothing.
This opinion wasn't formulated on the back of this game, this was just the one I chose to voice it in. He's picked up a lot of bookings over the last few years after an attacker has sped away from him and he's just opted to pull him down instead of giving chase. He looks slow as feck, it's even more apparent when you see how fast Malacia looked comparatively on the same pitch.

Chief123

Everytime he goes into any kind of challenge or 50/50 I expect him to hobble off 2 minutes later.

Tony247

Great going forward but I have serious doubt on his defending. At times he just leaves left side completely unmarked and found himself in CB position. Malacia OTOH has displayed better balance between attack and defense.

Idxomer

He looked very good in the 1st half, but he and Lindelof couldn't deal with Bailey after he came on.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
At times he's defensively flat footed and its during those moments he and we get found out.

Mcking

He was good in the first half, but Bailey came in, had him and Lindelof on toast, and he looked like he couldn't care less.

Bwuk

Needs to buck up and play with intensity for longer.

He could be a brilliant player if he was more switched on. I think it’s fitness that’s his issue

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Is he injured? This is the squad for Scandinavia.

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Tom Heaton, Matej Kovar.

Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Ethan Laird, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Tyrell Malacia, Lisandro Martinez, Alex Telles.

Midfielders: Christian Eriksen, Bruno Fernandes, Fred, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Facundo Pellistri, Donny van de Beek.

Forwards: Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho.

Remember the geese

Is he injured? This is the squad for Scandinavia.

Goalkeepers: David De Gea, Tom Heaton, Matej Kovar.

Defenders: Diogo Dalot, Ethan Laird, Victor Lindelof, Harry Maguire, Tyrell Malacia, Lisandro Martinez, Alex Telles.

Midfielders: Christian Eriksen, Bruno Fernandes, Fred, James Garner, Scott McTominay, Facundo Pellistri, Donny van de Beek.

Forwards: Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho.
Maybe it's a case of wanting both Shaw and Malacia to get 90 minutes. Just speculating.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
He'll be looking for a move next season, when Malacia has thoroughly displaced him, in order to keep his England place.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Great player, very unreliable. Hope Malacia will displace him soon enough.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He'll need to be on top of his game because I'm not sure if ten hag affords him a ton of respite in getting back in to the main XI if he's out for an extended period of time and Malacia knocks it out of the park.

For now though he's first choice.

Man Utd 1:2 Brighton

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Whenever the team plays shite he just blends in and doesn't stand out, for good or bad. He just seems happy to jog around, not care much about attack and that's about it. You'll never see him lead the attack like the likes of Evra, Rafael used to do when we were struggling, he simply couldn't be bothered.

SmallCaine

If he spent as much time trying to improve his game as he spends whining about managers, he might have actually been a decent fb

criticalanalysis

Whenever the team plays shite he just blends in and doesn't stand out, for good or bad. He just seems happy to jog around, not care much about attack and that's about it. You'll never see him lead the attack like the likes of Evra, Rafael used to do when we were struggling, he simply couldn't be bothered.
Yes.

Really disappointed with his attitude. He's on his heels so much and is happy to just let the game flow with no urgency on his end defensively.

slored1

The laziest player in the squad, absolutely shocking yet again. Malacia should start from next week onwards, can’t stand Shaw anymore.

Bwuk

He’s part of the issue. Losers mentality.

Idxomer

Lazy and shouldn't get his contract renewed or even extended for that one additional year.

Ace of Spades

He is not good either. Kept hitting a player whenever he tried to cross, and maybe could have put a block in for the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.