g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
Luke Shaw image 23

Luke Shaw England flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

6.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

slored1

I'm not joking but I'd sell him after this. What a disgraceful performance. Unbothered, lazy, on the brink of a red. Never seen a worse game by any United player.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
What was wrong with him? Gave up and almost wanted to give away goals

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Him and Bruno were petulant shit heads. Martinez was not playing cleverly either.

It's not player specific in my books. The whole squad need their pants pulled down after this.

AshRK

The way he started the second half was unacceptable. That body language should not be allowed.

Ekeke

2nd half he was terrible. Did get back in once for a challenge after Lisandro messed up but other than that the effort to track and clear wasnt there

el3mel

He should be disgusted of himself, ashamed. That was absolutely fecking embarrassing horror show of a footballer I have seen today.

IrishMcD

The amount of “best left back in the world” comments I’ve seen lately about this lad has been staggering. This is the same player who has put in crap, lazy performances time after time for the last number of years. He is extremely weak mentally and gives up so easily.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He'll respond and be fine and get back to his previous world class level. 0 worry about him. Had an off day, made some mistakes and then lost confidence.

acnumber9

I think I need a month off the internet but before I go that performance was a fecking disgrace. There’s being bad and there’s being too fecking lazy to do the basics of your job. He shouldn’t play for a month.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Twice Liverpool scored while he was either marking noone or actively running away from Salah.
He must've had a bet on Liverpool. Tried to give away penalties too.

Djemba-Djemba

He's been brilliant this season and I thought first half he was our best player.

That 2nd 45 minutes is up there with the worst performances i've ever seen from a Utd player.

Utterly fecking disgraceful

Sylar

That pass to rashford was beautiful in the first half.

That second half, it needs to be wiped from memory

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He'll respond and be fine and get back to his previous world class level. 0 worry about him. Had an off day, made some mistakes and then lost confidence.
You make it sound the entire day like losing 7-0 against your biggest rival is nothing. Performance like this should be punished even if he was world class for 7 straight years, and not few months before today's game.

ShinjiNinja26

He’s been excellent this season but that was one of the worst performances you’ll ever see in that second half. I reckon you could’ve pulled a fan out from the stands and put them in his place and they’d have done a better job.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I mean, i was about to berate him, but he's had a great season and its out of character in general, but what i have just seen him produce is utterly shameful. I guess i will never know what levels of emotion one goes through in that kind of game to produce that type of capitulation. I thought he was shocking. Worst player on the pitch. He did more than give up if ever that was possible.

Renegade

He should never play against Salah. He does this to Shaw every time. Malacia was quality in the home fixture and had Salah locked up.

slored1

Nah. You don't forgive what he did today. This was beyond embarassing against our biggest rivals.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I'm not joking but I'd sell him after this. What a disgraceful performance. Unbothered, lazy, on the brink of a red. Never seen a worse game by any United player.
Shocking performance from him today but you can't sell a player after one bad game in months. I'm sure Ten Hag will drop him for Malacia. End of story.

saivet

That second half was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a professional player
Yeah, absolute disgrace. He lost his head but his defending, in particular for their 3rd goal was terrible. Genuinely one of the worst halves of football I've seen.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He was terrible in the first as well
He was sensational in the first half, but his error for the second goal turned the game today. I stopped watching at 4-0 so I don’t know what he did after that, but the first half was very good I felt. We fell apart in 5 minutes effectively with the first 3 goals.

Lecland07

He was good in the first half. Great touch and pass over the top to Rashford.

He looked dead in the second half, though. Could barely run and his entire mindset was off. Needs to be rested as the fatigue is taking a toll.

criticalanalysis

Sigh. He will always go for a lazy tug, bad tackle or give the player acres of space than just get touch tight and force them wide or inside.

It's something I've always criticised him for. Same against Saka.

He's been one of our best players so has credit.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
He should be the best LB in the world on talent. But he does dumb things at times and games like today really piss me off.

He's a better footballer than Davies but Davies doesn't have horrible off days and doesn't lazily foul players or jog to stop a cross.

bosnian_red

You make it sound the entire day like losing 7-0 against your biggest rival is nothing. Performance like this should be punished even if he was world class for 7 straight years, and not few months before today's game.
"Should be punished". Ok how would you like to punish him? Strip him down and make him walk down the street saying shame behind him and ringing a bell as he's walking, Cersei style?

He's an excellent player and has had an excellent season. He will likely respond well unless he mentally get affected from today. Supporters should support him so he gets back to form asap.

bosnian_red

Nah. You don't forgive what he did today. This was beyond embarassing against our biggest rivals.
Ah alright, let's not forgive our world class LB. What would you do? Sack him? Real smart thinking there, will really help us. A player had a shit day. That's it. Move on. Tell him he's shit on twitter if that makes you happy.

gregwar

Up there with the shittest performances I've ever seen, professional and non-league level.

Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.