Luke Shaw | Road to Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLogo

Just hope he returns as the same player physically.
I think he will. He is only 20 so he will recover physically, even from such a nasty injury. I just hope he isn't scared of risky situations now but maybe the experience will also help him becoming a bit better in terms of dodging such challenges. Dani Alvis could give him some advice with that. ;)

paulscholes18

Good news to start the day, hopefully gets a couple of chances of the bench before the season ends.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Am I right in saying he got this injury in the loss to PSV, and not only did we end up losing that match but we didnt get out of the group?

What a waste. Come back soon Luke.

Red-Man-Walking

Fully Erect
Am I right in saying he got this injury in the loss to PSV, and not only did we end up losing that match but we didnt get out of the group?

What a waste. Come back soon Luke.
Yeah we were dominating the game until he had his leg broken, think the lads were so shellshocked that their heads dropped and PSV stole the game from under our noses.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Yeah we were dominating the game until he had his leg broken, think the lads were so shellshocked that their heads dropped and PSV stole the game from under our noses.
The fact that the defender didn't get a red, and we weren't awarded a penalty just rubbed salt into the wound

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Why would he get a red? There was nothing wrong with his challenge. It was just one of those "sh!t happens" things.
It was a scissor challenge, there was simply nothing right with it. By the rules of the games it was dangerous play. Scissor tackles are punishable offences, it's just a downright brainless thing to do against a player running at full speed.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
CBJ has been the only LB that has looked good in Shaw's absence. And he got injured . Same with Young. Rojo is not a good LB too. Basically Martial and Memphis have been playing on the left by themselves all season .

Raw

So close to not having to see Rojo at LB any more :drool:

But damn, that right leg looks fecked up. Really hope he gets back to his best.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Looks quite chubby - but hopefully he'll prepare to the next season like he did to this one

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
His right calf has definitely lost a lot of muscle, not surprised they are taking a while to build him back up again.

It's a good sign he's feeling good enough to run already after his 2nd operation, he should be flying again come the beginning of the season.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Can't wait to see him back in the first team. Shaw and Martial down the left is going to be exciting to watch and develop.

Now to just sort out our right hand side.

Status
Not open for further replies.