"LVG OUT" Banner Not Actually To Be Flown.

endless_wheelies

feeling dizzy
Why not the old school method of taking in a banner/flag with van Gaal out. Cheaper, less tacky and probably more effective. Booing/chanting is even more effective.

Get the plane banner in and LVG may get a standing ovation..
I'm thinking something aimed at Woodward doing his job too. He's quite happy to play the hero when it comes to defending his man LVG against the mean outside world but if that criticism starts coming directly at him he may well lose his hair.

Sir A1ex

Got to admit, I've been 100% against these in the past, but the situation is now so farcical that I couldn't really criticise anybody doing anything to get the prick out of the club.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why not the old school method of taking in a banner/flag with van Gaal out. Cheaper, less tacky and probably more effective. Booing/chanting is even more effective.

Get the plane banner in and LVG may get a standing ovation..
Here you go.

londonredmaniac

I suffer delusions of grandeur
No, it makes us look like cnuts directing it at LVG

I'd be happy to do one about the ownership/board/direction of MUFC. Not just LVG

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Why? He's gone at the end of the season, let it ride out.

spwd

Il happily donate a tenner as long as it includes ed too, enough is enough, this isn't classy but the club aren't being classy keeping silent and keeping pan face here when he should have gone in December when we had more chance of saving the season!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The banner would never be allowed in OT.
I think this kind of banning is disgraceful. As long as banners and flags don't incite trouble or promote discrimination, fans should be allowed to make their feelings known.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think this kind of banning is disgraceful. As long as banners and flags don't incite trouble or promote discrimination, fans should be allowed to make their feelings known.
It's stupid. It's what led to the infamous Moyes banner. Fans should be able to tell the club they want the manager out.

The red panther

princess transfer emo
Dear god I hope the OT gives LVG and the team a very cold reception the next home game. Banners and booing, 90 minutes non-stop please.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
It is a load of shite that he's still our manager and there's players on huge money, not sure if still the highest wage bill in the league but def right up there who don't deserve to still be here.

BUT, the amount of embarrassing banners, flags and Mourinho scarves outside OT I've seen, f*ckin hell. Remember those clowns singing Mourinho songs live on sky. If we want something done then maybe take the Liverpool fans example, makes a bold statement and gets press attention. A plane flying near old Trafford with a barely visible, limited character message just makes me cringe at the thought that's it's our fans behind this.

peridigm

Empty seats speak louder than words. Especially if done in mass at once. Either don't show up at all, or leave at a set time.

Smores

It is a load of shite that he's still our manager and there's players on huge money, not sure if still the highest wage bill in the league but def right up there who don't deserve to still be here.

BUT, the amount of embarrassing banners, flags and Mourinho scarves outside OT I've seen, f*ckin hell. Remember those clowns singing Mourinho songs live on sky. If we want something done then maybe take the Liverpool fans example, makes a bold statement and gets press attention. A plane flying near old Trafford with a barely visible, limited character message just makes me cringe at the thought that's it's our fans behind this.
Agreed, I do think the fans could ramp up the pressure if they actually held a walkout but it'll never happen at Old Trafford. More likely to revive Green and Gold as a message.

Only a few months left, I've come to accept he ain't going anywhere til then

markorm

Look.

The board don't care. Woody only cares that he doesn't look like an arse by going through two dud managers, so he's not gonna do anything.

We still have a shot at top four, outside I know, but it's still a shot.

We have another outside shot at winning the Europa League.

We have a shot at the FA cup.

While LvG is in the seat, we got nothing other than mid table and out of CL again next year or even worse, Thursday night football.

Enough is enough.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
van Gaal is doing a woeful job but the ire should be directed to his bosses.

he's far from the only problem. The rest of the problem will still be here long after LVG is gone.

A banner against Woodward and co would rattle them more.

.Rossi

ever get that feeling of déjà vu?
Not that I'm advocating it or anything but, it would have been slightly amusing if fans didn't show up for the first half of games, when we went through that period of not scoring in the first half

EDIT: Probably be more effective than flying a banner

Blue always red

Did the LVG banner go out yesterday? I was in lectures and all I could hear was a facking plane buzzing about with a banner trailing behind it but I couldn't catch what it said.