"LVG OUT" Banner Not Actually To Be Flown.

Raw

I thought this was classless behaviour at first but I fully endorse it. The board ain't going to do shit.

Maybe I'm still seething and I'll calm down in a few hours.

seaNNN

my posts are shite but my gobbles are alright
Tonights performance was far more embarrassing than any banner... get that fecker in the sky over old trafford.

Skills

Snitch
Better to just boo him onto the pitch, when he's walking out for our next home game.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
It costs around 600 pounds to set it up. I'd personally donate 10% of that amount.

markorm

OT needs to be more vocal about this. So far he's had an easy ride at home.

We start at home first before getting a fecking plane in the air.

RustyS

I don't like this shit. It always reminds me of the Blackburn fans and how they abused Steve Kean. Even if LvG is in your opinion a terrible manager, he neither hired himself nor is he forcing the board to keep him in the job.

ravi2

I don't like this shit. It always reminds me of the Blackburn fans and how they abused Steve Kean. Even if LvG is in your opinion a terrible manager, he neither hired himself nor is he forcing the board to keep him in the job.
So the banner should read...."Woodward out" then.
I'd donate to that.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds

Essentially that's exactly what he's doing by refusing to accept defeat and resign with dignity. I think he knows this is his last job as a manager, he might get an ambassadorial role of job as pundit but as a manager he's going into retirement a broken man.

Red Stone

How much would it take to get the groundsman to graffiti a massive "van Gaal is a cnut" on the entire pitch before our next home game?

Winrar

How much would it take to get the groundsman to graffiti a massive "van Gaal is a cnut" on the entire pitch before our next home game?
atmosphere will get extremely sour when we face arsenal and they inevitably/predictably play us off the park.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Essentially that's exactly what he's doing by refusing to accept defeat and resign with dignity. I think he knows this is his last job as a manager, he might get an ambassadorial role of job as pundit but as a manager he's going into retirement a broken man.
Eh? The board doesn't need him to resign. They can just sack him if they want to get rid.

peridigm

atmosphere will get extremely sour when we face arsenal and they inevitably/predictably play us off the park.
Just hope they don't reverse the drubbing we gave them on our own grounds.

Jinn

Just chant "You don't know what you're doing". The whole match through.

Acquire Me

It would be great if the slogan was something more important and less childish. "LvG out" is piss poor.

It would work if it was something historical, from the Busby or SAF era. Though, it must be implied that our great club is going away/backwards from the slogan.

Ideas? I would donate to something like this at this point. LvG out would be bullshit.

smallred

ill jump out of a plane flying over manchester with or without a parachute to carry this banner if i have to.

get the c*nt out now, he should have been gone 4 months ago.

Raw

Get that plane ready lads.

Was fully against this idea when the story first popped up, now I want to fly the plane myself.

manutd619

If anyone is seriously looking to organise it then link the donation page; Im good for a fair few quid

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
LVG will probably stick Rashford and Martial on the wings.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
On one hand I don't want us to fly another plane. On the other hand, it looks like LVG and the board need to be embarrassed a bit to stop this madness, which by the way, might very well continue until LVG's contract is up (because you know, he might win the next game, which automatically makes us on a revolutionary one-game winning streak, i.e. another corner... :wenger: ).

Fly the da*n plane. LVG is embarrassing us anyway.

Kaos

I think its agreed he's leaving at the end of the season and Mourinho's taking over, so not sure if there's any point.

Buuuuut on the frightening off chance that the board might actually be giving LVG another year, I'd fly the fecker.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of mediocrity is for us lot to do nothing."