LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
He isn't leaving, the board need to make sure that we can't mathematically make top 4 first.
Basically the board will only act after the manager has completely destroyed our season. Only when the manager has completely ruined us, will the board say, "Erm...okay...I think this guy needs to go".

izec

:lol: the meltdown in here. Blame the players, a Stoke/Bournemouth/norwich performance today and he would have resigned, but the improvement gives him hope. I dont see any problem, you cant blame him for wanting to carry on.

Jev

We drew 0-0, at home, to the team that are 16th in the league.

People that are happy with that have no standards at all. You're talking like you support West Ham or Stoke.
No-one is happy with the result. But it's clear that some people are so clouded by what has transpired over the last few weeks that they are blind to the fact that we actually played quite well today. I'm not saying that means LVG should stay, just that we weren't bad today.

Anduin

I can't believe this is happening. It's insane and lacks any logic. What the hell is this board doing to our club? I'm lost for words at their utter incompetence.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
:lol: the meltdown in here. Blame the players, a Stoke/Bournemouth/norwich performance today and he would have resigned, but the improvement gives him hope. I dont see any problem, you cant blame him for wanting to carry on.
If the board let him, they're a joke

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Well, looks like we're stuck with him. Maybe Woodward is as cluless as a lot of fans say he is. It's unreal this. LVG is simply untouchable

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I'll take that for now. Good performance.
You'd keep him on would you? After that pretty dogshit performance against a crap team?. Just because for once we weren't rolled over? After 2 shots on target are you just ignoring all the other 0-0's?

peridigm

If that is what he and the players consider a fight, we're in for a poor rest of the season. The board are going to piss more money away on LVG style players. Rooney will still be the captain and play.

bleedred

He is going nowhere till we are mathematically out of top 4, which is once again the aim for the season.

He will be given money to spend again in this window, although I dont see who can come and improve us.

The club is in utter shambles and needs to be rebuild right from the top.

kps88

Why does everyone think he's staying just because he said he won't resign?

Minimalist

Looks like the club is telling the players to deal with it and they won't let them sulk a manager out of his job.
In all honesty though - that's fine (at least it's a decision of some kind) but then I would expect Rooney, Carrick, Fellaini and plenty others to be leaving the club within the next couple transfer windows. It's a hell of a long wait for the second window and it could get ugly in the time leading to that.

LARulz

Ridiculous. I am almost certain this was a one off type performance, we did against Everton earlier this season and then turned to absolute shit. Also people never seem to mention the chance Matic had, if he scored that then everything would be different.

ottosec

What now if he is not sacked? Do we give him more money to buy players in January?

Djemba-Djemba

You can't see any problem?

I never expected him to resign anyway. Nobody quits because they aren't good enough anymore. Everyone just clings on for as long as they can.

The last one I remember who admitted they weren't good enough was Keegan as England boss 15 years ago.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
We drew 0-0, at home, to the team that are 16th in the league.

People that are happy with that have no standards at all. You're talking like you support West Ham or Stoke.
Listen, If he does get sacked I will have little argument

But if he stays I will fully support the club and and hope things improve. Today things improved

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Moyes: P51 W27 D9 L15
LvG: P73 W36 D20 L17

Moyes 1.765 points per game
LvG 1.753 points per game

Moyes the better manager. Much more entertaining, too.
Oh my God! if you really believe that then you need psychiatric help

Aporkalypse

Half a performance sprinkled with "bad luck" and he gets a reprieve?

Chelsea were there for the taking.

Smores

Usual performance to be honest, a team let's us keep possession and tries to break on the counter. We attack fairly slowly so we're trying to beat a 8 man defence everytime and have a few pot shots.

Same flaws, same shit result

ghagua

Welcome to mid table mediocrity. If anyone thought finishing 7th under Moyes was bad, wait till this season is done. Now i will hold Woody responsible for the shite that is going on.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
You'd keep him on would you? After that pretty dogshit performance against a crap team?. Just because for once we weren't rolled over? After 2 shots on target are you just ignoring all the other 0-0's?
I enjoyed the performance. We were fun to watch and should have won. Huge difference between today and all our other games.

I'm sorry if this upsets people.

izec

You can't see any problem?

I never expected him to resign anyway. Nobody quits because they aren't good enough anymore. Everyone just clings on for as long as they can.

The last one I remember who admitted they weren't good enough was Keegan as England boss 15 years ago.
Nothing with what van Gaal said, no not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.