LVG Out Thread | BBC: Sacked!

Do you want LVG sacked?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Really hope he throws all these under-performing twats under the bus in his post-match press conference.

Go down swinging, Louis.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Honestly think weighing all variables his tenure has been worse than Moyes.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
We're officially now in total meltdown after this game, will be interesting if the board stick or twist.
Have to twist. Today was the SAF Nottingham Forest FA cup match. Mark Robbins saved him that day.

Similar had to happen for LVG today but has not happened.

Core problem is a new manager won't turn it around quickly unless we dump another £100m this January tranfer window

Dante

Average bang
David Moyes: P51 W27 D9 L15
LvG: P72 W36 D19 L17

Moyes 1.765 points per game
LvG 1.764 points per game

And Moyes didn't need to spend £250m to do it.

LvG is mathematically an inferior manager.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Going out into town tonight, hopefully will be able to raise a glass to the news of his sacking.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's never shown any emotion on the bench. Today was the day to get off his ass and inspire the team. He can feck off. Not sacking him now would be a huge mistake.

Triple.Threat

An account with over 500K followers claims Jose to us next week. Not an English account so I couldn't investigate their reliability.

FujiVice

That fan in the Jose mask might turn out to be Van Gaal's "Moyes/Grim Reaper" moment before he was sacked.

mu77

soulless , non attacking football. time for a change - 2 from 15 points and playing worse than ever under moist.

NessunDorma

He looks as sick as a pig to be fair. Knows the game is up.

Enjoy your retirement Louis, and be proud of a great career.

OneUnited24

He's never shown any emotion on the bench. Today was the day to get off his ass and inspire the team. He can feck off. Not sacking him now would be a huge mistake.
I think thats what i cant stand the most about him, he gives that "i dont give a shit about anything" type of attitude which doesnt help him when we, as fans, want someone on the touchline trying to spur us on.

I really hope he walks after this

Castia

If he doesn't go now he'll be here until the summer, surely he must be fired now.

Irrational.

I tell you what, the United board have more patience than Man City, Chelsea, Real Madrid and PSG put together. He would have never lasted this long in any of those circuses.

caid

I like him, think hes a good manager but that should be his last game in charge.
Just not working out

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I generally have a lot of different emotions before, during and after games. I actually feel numb these days. Just accept the inevitable.

kps88

Just a question of whether Woody feels like working over the weekend or waiting until Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.