Television Mad Men | SPOILERS

Devilton

I thought the episode tonight was the season finale, and thought it was average at best. But then I found out that there are two more episodes to go! :D
It's setting up for the next season and probably for the next 2 episodes. It'll be interesting to see how the agency does without Lucky Strikes.

Alex

Well, I won't deny that I've thought about it, but it'll take a few shot of Jim Beam before I act on my impulses.
Jim Beam wouldn't touch some with that low of taste, if you want to seduce DOn act like Connie Hilton did

Alex

I could certainly see Honda getting involved, but I could certainly seeing something else coming up. regardless it will be interesting to see where things go at this point, literally anything could happen to just about any and every character

Uncle Junior

What an amazing episode! I can't wait for the next episode. :D:D:D:D I'll just say that get ready for some major ass-whooping by Don, like he did with "the Carousel", except, this one will be on a bigger scale.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
I've just borrowed this from a mate and watched the first four episodes. Its a little......dull. Not unenjoyably so, but not what I was expecting after all the hype. Does it get better?

Someone write something inspirational to motivate me to continue with it.

evra

Bitten by an adder as a baby, the adder died.
I've just borrowed this from a mate and watched the first four episodes. Its a little......dull. Not unenjoyably so, but not what I was expecting after all the hype. Does it get better?

Someone write something inspirational to motivate me to continue with it.
Stick with it you philistine! Seriously though it will become your favourite show.

Devilton

Christ...involved much Uncle Junior? Damn son...

I loved the finale, and this season as a whole. Very entertaining. Definitely the best season after season 1.

Devilton

^^

You should probably have that in spoiler tags mate. Some people aren't following the current season and might happen upon this thread.