Television Mad Men | SPOILERS

Cina

What an opening double episode.

Best show on TV, and yes, that includes Breaking Bad.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
I don't watch the show, but Giggzinho's comment is perfect criteria. He feels bad for Betty, she's been hurt in the past, he can relate to that pain
:lol:

Also is it just me or has megans teeth improved dramatically?

I thought she was borderline VERY goofy in season 4, but now you can barely notice :wenger:

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Beafy Betty!

Great episode last night.

Watching Man Men makes me miss being able to drink at work.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
fecking WOW!

Wonder if Don dreamt he killed her? Also good juxtaposition with the daughter under the sofa

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
'what are you doing this weekend'

'what did you have in mind'

'are you drunk? get your feet off the table'

Cina

He definitely dreamt that he killed her. There's no way they'd throw a plotline like that into it.

Great episode. The Peggy-Roger interaction was hilarious.

Mozza

It’s Carrick you know
This show just gets better, there were times watching the wire where I thought this is as good as tv gets, this tops it

Cali Red

fecking WOW!

Wonder if Don dreamt he killed her? Also good juxtaposition with the daughter under the sofa
That scene blew my mind. I kept sitting there saying, No way, no way, Don don't do it!.

'what are you doing this weekend'

'what did you have in mind'

'are you drunk? get your feet off the table'

Never cared too much for the Peggy character but that was a great interaction. Starting to dig her a bit more. Plus the scene with Dawn was good too.

He definitely dreamt that he killed her. There's no way they'd throw a plotline like that into it.

Great episode. The Peggy-Roger interaction was hilarious.
The dream sequence was great but I hope they don't over do things like that.

Bear Attack

This is actually shaping up to be a very good season. A lot of character dynamics are explored.

Plus,
Lane Pryce is my new hero.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
Excellent to see Pete get punched. Very suprised that it was Lane that did it (I would have bet that it would be Roger).

Fat Betty is an odd storyline though.
this. first she was irritating but stunning, now shes irritating and fat

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Betty's up the duff, or January Jones is rather. Clever how they wrote that into the storyline but she's basically dead to me now.

Cina

That was such a great episode. The fight was hilarious, and Don and Meghan trying to remember Ken's wifes name. Brilliant.

Still just the best show on TV, even though feck all ever happens!

Cina

Roger on LSD was hilarious, but I'm not sure I care much for the Don-Meghan storyline.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't think she's hot? Her face reminds me of Luis Suarez :nervous:

Cali Red

That was such a great episode. The fight was hilarious, and Don and Meghan trying to remember Ken's wifes name. Brilliant.

Still just the best show on TV, even though feck all ever happens!
It's a great show for sure. I like all of Dons classic lines. Like in the ep you talking about when they get to the party Meghan is told to take Dons drink order and he says "Big and brown". Loved that. The other was the fight in the staff meeting. "I know cooler heads should prevail, but am I the only one that wants to see this?".

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Good episode, liked the shot at the end with three generations of people sitting at the table, just like the pitch for the ad but with everyone looking miserable.

I'm loving this re-energized Roger.

twitter thread suggester
She's very beautiful and charming, even though she's got some weird teeth.

Another great episode, I loved the scene where they managed to get the Heinz account.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
I think it's the best season so far, although I'm not sure many will agree. The lack of January Jones is a blessing.

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
I think it's the best season so far, although I'm not sure many will agree. The lack of January Jones is a blessing.
im inclined to agree, i think the writing and plot has been much more bolder than previous seasons, seems like they are taking more risks, but every episode has been fantastic

Cina

Another top episode.

Sally is a great little actress too.

Cina

Roger's a top geezer
Yeah he completely steals the show.

It's a great season, albeit very different. They seem to be very much focusing on relationships (more so than ever before) and being very specific to characters in particular episodes. I mean pretty much the entire 3rd episode was dedicated to Pete and Lane and there's been almost no mention of them since.

Bear Attack

I agree. Every episode has been absolutely top class. Honestly, I expected the show to decline in quality but this season has been absolutely fantastic. Long may it continue.

Smores

Another great episode. I have a wierd relationship with this show, since nothing much happens it hardly ever leaves me longing for the next episode, yet I love it.