Music Madonna.

Spoony

The People's President
I disliked her whilst growing up but looking back I cant deny she's a huge cultural icon - her singing was awful and she couldn't dance yet amazingly that didn't stop her becoming the Queen of Pop.

Anyway your favourite Madonna song? I'll go with Borderline. For me that's Madonna...the early 80s version, sure she morphed into other iconic versions too but I'll go with the early 80s one.

Bondi77

Get into the Groove or Crazy for You would be my picks.

As a young lad I really liked that baseball film she was in. Underrated I thought.
Although… it was like 30 years ago so it could be utterly awful.

“Used to be my playground” top track for the movie too.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I disliked her whilst growing up but looking back I cant deny she's a huge cultural icon - her singing was awful and she couldn't dance yet amazingly that didn't stop her becoming the Queen of Pop.

Anyway your favourite Madonna song? I'll go with Borderline. For me that's Madonna...the early 80s version, sure she morphed into other iconic versions too but I'll go with the early 80s one.
Holiday/Lucky Star

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
We were born the same year, something which always makes me smile when I see pics of her trying to hold back the years. YOU'RE 63, MADONNA!!

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
I think Into The Groove is a perfect pop song, but Live To Tell is probably my favorite.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Hard to choose just one Madonna song. All those posted so far are great.

But for me Crazy for You is probably the one because as an 11 year old boy I was madly in love with early 80s Madonna.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
First three albums were great. Erotica was decent. Ray of Light was very good (pretty much as good as the first three albums imo). Everything after that was a bit meh, which is probably down to the fact that much of her audience grew up and moved on by then.

arthurka

We were born the same year, something which always makes me smile when I see pics of her trying to hold back the years. YOU'RE 63, MADONNA!!
You think it's getting a bit cringe to be fair.

That doctor did a hell of a job after the last job someone did on her.

Nice ehh

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )

But for me Crazy for You is probably the one because as an 11 year old boy I was madly in love with early 80s Madonna.
Crazy for you is one of those unforgettable ones. Certain songs are a reminder of specific people or places. I always have a memory attached to a particular song.

Spoony

The People's President

Those are great too. I think the whole Vogue era was the last time Madonna was Madonna. Sure the likes of Ray of Light and Frozen are cracking songs but they weren't quintessential Madonna.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
She's worth nearly a billion, I've always thought she was shit, goes to show what I know I guess.

This generations Cher.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Never liked her. Don't even think she looks that great.*

*coming from a Greek God of a man of course not some average Joe off the internet

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
There can't be many better Best-ofs than The Immaculate Collection.