Maguire | he stays!

tidraKS

A swap between these 2 would be the best thing that would have happened to our club in 10 years :D

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Spurs potentially lining up with Eric Dier and Harry Maguire is peak banter.

Eugenius

Let others meme Maguire. He is an upgrade for Spurs and would do OK with a bit of confidence playing in a deep line for a team with less scrutiny.

Malone_Post

Under Jose or Conte, Harry would have been a good signing for Spurs. Stick him in a deep defensive line and ask him to defend the 6 yard box and he’ll do a job. For all his faults (and there’s many of them) he’s very good in the air. He also has a decent enough long pass on him to start counter attacks.

If the new manager wants to play any sort of modern, high line, pressing game, he’ll be a disaster. I’d be overjoyed if we could get £30/40 million for him.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Gotta stop discussing this before they change their mind on this transfer.

lex talionis

All joking aside, there’s a decent defender in Harry’s boots, but he’s not quick enough, of foot or mind, to be a top CB for a top PL side. Spurs? So be it.

Jericholyte2

On the one hand we need to move him on and get a reasonable fee for him.

On the other, feck Levy and the horse he rode in on!

davidmichael

If Levy didn’t despise us before wait til he’s had Maguire off of us for a season and paid £30+ million for the privilege :lol::lol::lol:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If we get 35-40m for Maguire it would be pretty great. Completely funds a CB.

C'est Moi Cantona

We were giving him £10 million to clear off the other day, now Spurs want to pay us decent money for him.

Anyone would think the papers just make things up.

OleGunnar20

Under Jose or Conte, Harry would have been a good signing for Spurs. Stick him in a deep defensive line and ask him to defend the 6 yard box and he’ll do a job. For all his faults (and there’s many of them) he’s very good in the air. He also has a decent enough long pass on him to start counter attacks.

If the new manager wants to play any sort of modern, high line, pressing game, he’ll be a disaster. I’d be overjoyed if we could get £30/40 million for him.
Spot on. From the little I've heard it seems he'd be a terrible fit for Postecoglu's preferred setup. Somewhere like West Ham would fit well you'd think.

Eplel

If losing in on Harry K is the price to pay for losing Harry M, it's a price I'm willing to pay.

reddev3

I think we will get 20-25 million off someone and be grateful, if someone pays 40 million for him this Summer they will have been ripped off worse than when we paid 80.

CM

We were giving him £10 million to clear off the other day, now Spurs want to pay us decent money for him.

Anyone would think the papers just make things up.
Both could be true. Maybe not the specific numbers, but we could be paying Maguire a portion of his salary while Spurs offer us a transfer fee.

ROFLUTION

Hello Mr Levy. Yes, we do actually have a 3 for 1 price these days. Maguire, Martial and Henderson for 80m!

Better hurry up - the offer ends early august and Besiktas and Stoke have already expressed their interest in all 3.

Tarrou

suits everyone

we need to move past the banter era and start playing a higher line

Spurs need to get ready to be a mid table football again after Kane leaves

Harry needs first team football and won’t want to go to anyone shitter than Spurs if he can help it

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Forget the memes, he's actually a very good defender when it comes to a 3 man defense with enough pace to cover him. Would suit Spurs perfectly I feel. Good deal for both parties.

Baneofthegame

Forget the memes, he's actually a very good defender when it comes to a 3 man defense with enough pace to cover him. Would suit Spurs perfectly I feel. Good deal for both parties.
Send this pitch to spurs immediately.

davidmichael

You’d hope McTominay was thrown in there too along with Williams and Elanga if only because they’re all academy players so represent 100% profit on the balance sheet which is massive for FFP and would probably bring in £50 million.