Television Malcolm In The Middle

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I had no idea the dude from Breaking Bad (yet to see it but seen a lot of the promo stuff) was Hal :D MITM is top tier TV.

Shark

@NotShark
I'm off work on Friday for Paddy's Day, so Thursday night I might binge watch this with a few drinks, haven't watched it in years!

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Baffles me that there's even two people in the thread who didn't like it. Was amazing.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
All seasons of this are on Disney+ if anyone wants to relive its greatness. I never watched it in order, just episodes here and there growing up. Such a great comedy. They really nailed down the right actors for these roles. I’m midway through season 1.

NM

Amazing show. Might start it again since its on Disneyplus!

Sylar

All seasons of this are on Disney+ if anyone wants to relive its greatness. I never watched it in order, just episodes here and there growing up. Such a great comedy. They really nailed down the right actors for these roles. I’m midway through season 1.
I have a feeling that's how I watched it on sky. Thanks for the notice will definitely check it out

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine

Watched this ep yesterday - was so jokes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I'm rewatching this and it still holds up so well.

The Corinthian

Supports
A Free Palestine
I'm rewatching this and it still holds up so well.
It’s so underrated. The comedy in the first few seasons is just so on point. Loses its way a bit when they don’t know what to do with Francis etc. but it’s still great TV.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Incredible show and extremely well casted. Every actor is perfect for their role. And the dynamic within the family is done extremely well. Behind the humour, they are all somewhat believable characters.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Isn't Frankie Muniz kinda unwell?

Regardless, we know what they're doing. Malcolm is currently in his 2nd term.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Wasn't it made by the people behind Third Rock from the Sun. I always thought was incredibly underloved (well, nobody ever mentions it).
It definitely got its plaudits while it was airing (assuming you're referring to TRFTS in your second sentence), but I would agree that it's been forgotten in recent years and doesn't get same level of rerun love that other, lesser sitcoms of the era do.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
The most underrated sitcom. It's up there with the best of the best, yet hardly ever talked about. It didn't even make the top 50 in @Dirty Schwein 's TV vote!

luke511

Isn't Frankie Muniz kinda unwell?

Regardless, we know what they're doing. Malcolm is currently in his 2nd term.
He’s fine I think. He said on a recent podcast that he has a hard time distinctively remembering that part of his life as he did so much in a short period of time. That was then overblown by the media as a complete memory blackout.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He’s fine I think. He said on a recent podcast that he has a hard time distinctively remembering that part of his life as he did so much in a short period of time. That was then overblown by the media as a complete memory blackout.
Didn't he have a stroke and couple other things?