Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girish II

Another mention of RedCafe in noggie media !

- Jeg var nervøs de første minuttene - sport - Dagbladet.no

"Diouf has already become a sort of a **** hero among parts of the United supporters, who even have, ironically, named him 'The One'. "

Okay, the Caf's not mentioned by name - but they have been lurking here !
feck me gambit you did it! This is a proud day for all Dioufites. I can imagine Alex99 literally wetting himself with joy, bus wanker.

pillory

Another mention of RedCafe in noggie media !

- Jeg var nervøs de første minuttene - sport - Dagbladet.no

"Diouf has already become a sort of a **** hero among parts of the United supporters, who even have, ironically, named him 'The One'. "

Okay, the Caf's not mentioned by name - but they have been lurking here !
Good comment from his old coach. Not "we knew he could score in the PL", but "we knew he could do those somersaults".

Wan

SAF: "Mame's got great spring, the boy, he's quick and he'll look to run in behind them all the time. He's very good in the air and he's got a lot of good attributes we could use. we're quite excited about him."
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6645206&page=2

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
he looks like a different type of threat which was desperately needed.

Me....i'm excited

JayWalker

Ball Spotter
Still got the blues for you.. RIP The Loner. Hull

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
In fact I now think it's time for any caftards registered on any other forums, be they United related or not and start spreading the Word of The One.

I cant imagine how this place will react if he scores again.
It's not if he scores again that's the problem, I think it will be hard for people to knock another one out if he scores a couple of quick goals in one game

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
It's not if he scores again that's the problem, I think it will be hard for people to knock another one out if he scores a couple of quick goals in one game
Take in plenty of liquids before the match.

Derek Brown

First time I've seen him and I was very impressed. Big lad, isn't he? Took the header very well and showed lots of good movement off the ball. Now looking forward to his next appearance. Tuesday, perhaps?

Stemmy

First time I've seen him and I was very impressed. Big lad, isn't he? Took the header very well and showed lots of good movement off the ball. Now looking forward to his next appearance. Tuesday, perhaps?
He's not actually. Only 5ft 10" I think.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
He's not actually. Only 5ft 10" I think.
Yeah, we've been through this. He's no taller than Ole was. He's a bit more weight to him though I would think.

He's definitely going to be an asset as he is so quick. But his former coaches remarks about his finishing imply that we should be patient. He might miss a lot of chances for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.