Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
He only scored one hatrick tonight?

He's probably just easing us in to his brilliance. He knows that we mortals couldn't possibly cope if he played to his full potential this early on in his career, we'd probably all have heartattacks caused by the sheer fecking epicness of The Diouf.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
All kidding aside, that is really encouraging.

MUFC07

Great to hear that! I really didn't expect him to make that much noise in the first 2 weeks, this is very good.

Oh, and he IS the One.

Addis

Beckham, in toward Schmeichel, it's come for Dwigh
I actually hope he does fail. Probably the first time I have felt this way. Horrible attitude.

Would hate to see him in our first team permanently. I cant stand the sight of him.

And also, hes invisible every match I watch him. He is a natural goalscorer, but his all round play is hurrendous.
You're a bad person and should never be listened to again. Even in therapy.

Sir A1ex

I actually hope he does fail. Probably the first time I have felt this way. Horrible attitude.

Would hate to see him in our first team permanently. I cant stand the sight of him.

And also, hes invisible every match I watch him. He is a natural goalscorer, but his all round play is hurrendous.
That's a bit wild, and I'm not just talking about the spelling.

Did he shit in your handbag or something?

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored

a WUM I assume?

EDIT: Is this a pisstake of something that was said about Macheda by Scholey or someone?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think carpy is mocking scholesy there; isn't that the post that got scholesy banned from the united forum?

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
I think carpy is mocking scholesy there; isn't that the post that got scholesy banned from the united forum?
It is indeed Scholsey's fine post regarding Macheda. Incredible poster.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Yeah, I just realised that as well! A bit too subtle for most of us!

Hat trick tonight.

He's settled quickly into English football so far. He's just the type of striker we need more of at the moment. Someone who can lead the line, has real pace and isnt afraid to trouble defences with his movement. Hopefully he will turn out to be a very shrewd signing.

championo

Top Stalker
Don't get carried away please and stop all this nonsense. If you expect him to score 3 every 60mins of play, you are deluded.
He will only score one goal a game for the senior team.

Shimo

The good thing about Diouf hype is a lot of is done in jest. So even if he really isn't The One, it can be looked back with bit of smile.

Obertan on the other hand was severely blown out of proportion.

Cross-fingers all the mock comments about being The One are true and the injury is nothing severe.

Shimo

A thousand apologies ... I have duly been punished, I was 20 stories underground and I got struck by lightning some how after I posted. Learned my lesson.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How is his hold up play and first touch? What about his link up play??? I want detail please!!? Intelligence!??!
He was excellent tonight but the reserves is way too low a level for him. Having said that, his touch was good and he linked up well with Welbeck. used the ball well when he had players in space and took his goals with real confidence which was the the bonus I was looking for. He had about 4 half chances and took 3 of them.

He likes to play off the last defender and make runs behind the defence.He's not the type who likes the ball with his back to goal. he's much more effective when played into space, he has genuine pace.

All you can say is that he ws very impressive tonight but it would be a waste to play him there again. It's first team football for him

askabob

Three well taken goals, the first and third especially show that he has composure (atleast for the reserves).

Shimo

Finished with his left for the 3rd nicely. Good to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.