Mame Biram Diouf | 2009/10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a Norwegian paper he's out with a strain.

I'd love to see him start against Stoke next game. He really does have something about him that I think could make him really important for use next year.

We still need to win that game in case of a miracle taking place at Stamford Bridge, so I wouldn't risk playing with an inexperienced striker up front. We need to be at our best and trash them 5-0 like we ought to.

He will get chances next season, certainly looks alot more confident than Berbatov

We still need to win that game in case of a miracle taking place at Stamford Bridge, so I wouldn't risk playing with an inexperienced striker up front. We need to be at our best and trash them 5-0 like we ought to.

Lets be honest, Rooney and Diouf up front should be more than enough to see off the likes of Stoke.

So Mame Biram has been involved in 2 finals and won both. Are there anymore doubters to his godliness?

Lets be honest, Rooney and Diouf up front should be more than enough to see off the likes of Stoke.

Definetly more of a goal threat than Berbs at the moment. Bench at least.

Diouf was very good today, although I thought Macheda was poor.

That's odd. The reports on the Reserve/youth forum made him MOTM.
Wasn't he involved in making 2 of the goals as well as scoring 2 pens?

Some people do get overly wet over Macheda though, making out his every touch is footballing brilliance even when he's not been that good. Now "THE ONE!" on the other hand......

He made both of Diouf's goals, set up Evans who won the penalty that Macheda scored. Plus he scored in the shoot-out. As usual Scholesy is talking absolute shite, and you wonder why he was banned from the Reserves forum last time.

Some people do get overly wet over Macheda though, making out his every touch is footballing brilliance even when he's not been that good. Now "THE ONE!" on the other hand......

You didn't see any of it did you? Judging by your endless pleadings for match reports how would you know how Macheda plays?

Not having a go at you personally or anything but wonder why people indulge in criticism of players when they don't go to or even watch games

Macheda's final ball was dreadful except for the assist, and even this I thought was slightly overhit. There was a casual flick which surrendered possession far too easily, and also some stray balls throughout the match.

Macheda and Welbeck are not going to make it here.

You didn't see any of it did you? Judging by your endless pleadings for match reports how would you know how Macheda plays?

Not having a go at you personally or anything but wonder why people indulge in criticism of players when they don't go to or even watch games

Whooooooooshhhh!!!!!! Please note the sarcasm in the offending post.

Diouf! The Diouf is on fire.

Doesn't matter how many he misses the important point is he scored twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.