Mame Diouf gone missing 3 days before his wedding

Eirik Raude

This coming Saturday Maria Orten (20) is supposed to marry Manchester United striker Mame Biram Diouf (23) in Molde.

Three days before the wedding, she has to send out a small inquiry. On Wednesday, she issued the following message on Twitter:

"Supposedly getting married in 3 days .... And the groom has disappeared from the face of the earth .. "

This sounds dramatic, but to Dagbladet Orten explains that she thinks it's all some kind of trickery from Mame.

- I think there is some trickery going on. He has not answered me in five days. But I have heard that others have talked to him, so I do not think it's as scary as it sounds.

- You're not worried?

- No, I'm not. I believe he shows up, says Orten.

She suspects that the future husband is in Oslo, together with the Molde squad that are playing Vålerenga in a league match at Ullevaal tonight. The best man is Pape Pate Diouf - and Maria think he has a hand in it.

- I guess Mame and maybe Pape is behind. That would be very typical of them.

- But he can not keep you guessing much longer?

- No, he can not, she says with a smile.

The two have been a couple since 2007.
:lol:

Smith's Cove

So we've had two players possibly bail on their weddings in the space of about 3 weeks. Impressive
They've both seen, in the examples of Rooney and Giggs, how being married can seriously interfere with your social life and have decided to put those plans on hold for now.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
Footballers and marraige...heh, at least C.Ronaldo has the right idea.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
and on the third day the one rose again.

Woodzy

The internet really is an amazing thing. Within seconds of reading that article, i found her fb. And then found dioufs fb as well. Cheeky add awaits.
Added.

What a sad life I lead when I take pleasure out of adding Mame Biram Diouf on Facebook.

Ringo 07

If he was last seen speaking to agent John Shittu 5 days ago then he probably has his mouth gagged with a tennis ball with a chain saw up to his ear now to politely persuade him to play for Man City reserves.

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
No other thread about him really, that goal aside but he's been fairly shocking on tour so far. Might make it a mid-low table side but he won't make it here.