Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chicharo

It isn't just kante. I can't spell his name, but we have noone in our team like the guy beside him that can just keep recycling and maintaining the ball like he does. They work great as a pair.
Jorginho? Yes but this is a different formation

Imagine

Proper CB... Maguire
...........DM................
......Pogba.....Bruno

Totally different story

Deery

Dreary
See, maybe that's what I was expecting a bit more of from him, as I said I haven't seen him that much. Maybe he's similar to Shaw more than anyone else
He’s got a bit of Shaw in him but gets forward more maybe a bit stronger too.

arnie_ni

Jorginho? Yes but this is a different formation

Imagine

Proper CB... Maguire
...........DM................
......Pogba.....Bruno

Totally different story
Still think you're missing a passer in there like modric, kroos, Carrick, whoever.

I'm not settled on pogba and Bruno being able to play in midfield together, but I could be wrong.

RedDevilzFox

Its amazing what Tuchel has done in such a short time .... this Chelsea team looks entirely different.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
It isn't just kante. I can't spell his name, but we have noone in our team like the guy beside him that can just keep recycling and maintaining the ball like he does. They work great as a pair.
Jorginho. Yeah they have a really nice balance in midfield to control everything. A huge thing for us to fix.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That would be a good point if we were "shitting the bed" regularly which we don't, we tend to beat the team that we are supposed to beat with exceptions but that's true for all teams. On the other hand we have mainly raised our game against in form teams or big teams, it doesn't mean that we always win but our performances are generally better.
Our record vs. Big teams is pretty poor this year though? The only games I'd say we "raised" were maybe PSG (away) and City - in the sense they were surprising in some way. The other times we've got results vs. big teams this year have really just been us playing at our level /haven't been surprising.

FatTails

Ok.

Pep's a good manager. He's made a mistake (in my inexperienced opinion) and over thinks some big games.

He may rectify it. I hope not.
100%. He seems lost on how to deal with Chelsea’s setup.

He’s won the league a while ago, and already lost to Chelsea twice. You can imagine he’s been thinking about this game for a while and yet still doesn’t seem to know how to go about beating them.

dinostar77

Peps going to look like a proper tit if they don't turn it around.
Why does he tinker so much in the CL? Always blows up in his face. Crazy that Aguero is on the bench for a CL final. The clubs greatest ever goal scorer.

JustCoco

Supports
Red Devils
I thought Kante was finished last year or so, seemed to have lost all his pace.

However, this season he’s really stepped back up, very impressive once again.

arnie_ni

Jorginho. Yeah they have a really nice balance in midfield to control everything. A huge thing for us to fix.
Yea I agree, think it's our biggest weakness. I think we need 2 midfielders, one in the style of kante and one in the style of jorginho then have Bruno ahead.