Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Those fans who were all woe is us, and talking about City winning more European cups than United by the end of this decade :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
If we bring in a striker we will challenge next year. If we had anyone not called Werner this game would have been comfortable.
Thats a bit harsh, he ran us ragged, and his run pulled Dias way out of position for the goal, a brilliant run. The lad will score 15-20 league goals for you next season with a bit of confidence and his movement is amazing.

Can someone check on Micah Richards.

in fairness, this is still shit. I can’t believe this Chelsea team have won the champions league again.
It's fine. This will go down as a forgotten win, similar to the likes of Marseille and the last time Chelsea won it.

SeeMe

Supports
Porto
Pep is simply over rated, he needs tons of money to bring him trophy , he will once again spend big for CL.

mav_9me

Thats a bit harsh, he ran us ragged, and his run pulled Dias way out of position for the goal, a brilliant run. The lad will score 15-20 league goals for you next season with a bit of confidence and his movement is amazing.
Agreed. I think his goals will come with time and confidence. He works hard. He will be fine imo.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
I forgot to tag you dude. Congrats again. Better team by far tonight, amazing turn around to your season under TT. enjoy dude.
Thanks man. Commiserations. At least you can drown your sorrows with a double.

Triple.Threat

Progress, back to back top 4. Fecking our mediocre board and mediocre fan base. That is progress of a manager, handing the CL in few months.
Some still believe Ole is the right man, that alone shows how standards and expectations are at the club for years now.

Love him or hate him Roman has some balls and would never settle for what Man United allowed to go on for 8 years and counting.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Put that medal back on Zinchenko you cnut. Don't you dare pull the nonsense United pulled on Wednesday, acting like a spoiled cnut, you came 2nd in Europe and lost to a better fecking team on the night. Lose with dignity.

ReddBalls

Lots of shots towards Ole here. United under Ole would probably had a better chance against City than Villareal. Why? Just look at the results he has against them. 0-2 is just not even three months away. Chelsea played on the counter just as United does against them.

City would obviously have floored the Yellow submarine.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Agree with the pundits about the ref. He was superb, even when he wasn’t buying Chelsea players constantly falling over at the end.

Shame we don’t have anything like him in the Premier League.