Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

United Hobbit

Didn't watch but sounds like Kante ran the game. We need someone in midfield who can do that

We also need to be ruthless like them with regards to managers that aren't going to take us to the top

Look what happens when a club invests heavily in a transfer window

Look what happens when you spend AND have a manager who isn't out of his depth at the top level.

Shame we will continue to rinse and repeat and tred water.

Acole9

Outstanding
Surely James will get a spot in the 26 for England. Marked Sterling out the game.

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Better Chelsea than City, that's for sure.

That said, it's kind of hard to watch them lifting another UCL title. Incredible how low Arsenal and Man Utd have fallen compared to Chelsea.

Glazers out. They don't give a crap, unlike Roman.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Totally deserved by Chelsea. Tactically Pep got shafted. City were useless. Delighted. Three defeats served up to Pep by Tuchel. Delightful to see the oil men still haven’t managed to get their mitts on that piece of silverware.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Fantastic news. Napped through the afternoon as I couldn't stomach City winning it.

Couldn't care less about Chelsea winning it, love underdog wins whoever they are, same when they won it on the last fumes of Mourinho's first cycle there.

Congrats @duffer

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
was this the referee’s last game?! Never seen a ref cry after a final before :lol:

Keep telling yourself that.

Not even a Chelsea fan, but I'm pretty sure not a single players cares about random fans remembering him or not. It's all about winning.
I'm sure they do, but it still doesnt make them a club anybody cares about. Two Champions Leagues and couldn't even sell out their tickets to the final.

Wilt

The club gets 40 to dish out how they want but probably not in all honesty, although he did manage the side out of the group stage.

I doubt he wants it anyway in all seriousness.
Seems fair though he got them through ...btw, if he doesn’t want it ...I’ll take it off his hands

dinostar77

City are gonna spend big after this result. No doubt they will break £100mil for a player this summer

BorisManUtd

18 years old club beating 13 years old club, it gives great hope for likes of PSG and Leipzig that they could win it one day as well.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Good to see Chelsea win, they have a lot of potential with their squad and there's something about City and Guardiola you knew they were going to choke in the final.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Ole beat Tuchel twice with McFred in midfield. Pep should have learned from the best.
Honestly do not know what Pep was thinking. Once again he ovethinks and ties himself up in knots before the game. Why play without a CDM?