Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cloud7

Absolute athlete, absolute unit and I hate the ignorant feckers who think he shouldn’t be in the euro squad.
I fail to see what AWB brings to the England squad that he doesn’t, and James is more impressive going forward. His positioning was more impressive than AWB’s as well.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Ok. Getting a little sick now. On to next season

Tony247

I fail to see what AWB brings to the England squad that he doesn’t, and James is more impressive going forward. His positioning was more impressive than AWB’s as well.
James is absolutely better than AWB. The kid has great future ahead.

Kopral Jono

Lots of shots towards Ole here. United under Ole would probably had a better chance against City than Villareal. Why? Just look at the results he has against them. 0-2 is just not even three months away. Chelsea played on the counter just as United does against them.

City would obviously have floored the Yellow submarine.
True. Tonight's game reminded me a lot of our win against them this season, to the extent that I'm fairly confident that Tuchel used it as a template for tonight.

BIGbadBOO4

Agree with the pundits about the ref. He was superb, even when he wasn’t buying Chelsea players constantly falling over at the end.

Shame we don’t have anything like him in the Premier League.
Yeah it was great to see, although he would give fouls against us after a year of the delightful media in England.

Oranges038

Even with the best team in Germany, then the best team in England + half a billion.

He still can so it without Messi and co.

Really hope they never win it.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Cole for other reasons we know of.... hahahaa. Skirt the issue and laud an oligarch as a hero.

VivaRonaldo85

How on gods green have they won the CL yet we couldn’t get out the group phase. Literally mind blown.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Thoughts are with Noel at this time. Get it up him and that club.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
It's fine. This will go down as a forgotten win, similar to the likes of Marseille and the last time Chelsea won it.
Keep telling yourself that.

Not even a Chelsea fan, but I'm pretty sure not a single players cares about random fans remembering him or not. It's all about winning.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Congrats @Kentonio @duffer @ZolaWasMagic and all other Chelsea supporters. You guys were deserved winners tonight by a comfortable distance. Enjoy dudes. Fecking pubs aren't even open for me to drown my sorrows.

Kante motm again for you guys after Madrid in the semi's and your back 3 were magnificent. We couldn't lay a glove on your tonight, few half chances, but all the good chances fell to you and probably deserved to win by a couple.
Unlucky mate, tough match. We've been on the losing end too and I know how much it burns. Just remember there'll be another one.

Tony247

Sometimes great teams win the CL....and then we have Chelsea.
Once a team reaches SM it is then lot to do with will power, resilience, game raising cnts when it matters..

All of that who is better on paper, who had better season..all goes out of window.