Managers you forgot existed

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Owen Coyle
Great shout.

In a thousand years he will be remembered as the sole man to have managed all of Burnley, Bolton, Wigan and Blackburn.

To those not familiar with clubs down the pyramid, this is akin to managing United City Liverpool and Everton

Ben Lister

Javier Irureta, won La Liga with Deportivo la Coruna in 2000
Hector Cuper
Steve Kean

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Peter Taylor.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Brendan Rodgers.

Setting the standard in a one team league doesn’t count.
What you're saying does not make sense as it relates to the thread title. You forgot he existed? He's Mgr of Celtic. How can you not know that? He won with Celtic the last two seasons. If you did know it then this thread isn't for you since you haven't forgotten he exists. So which is it.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Can't wait for David O'Leary to bloody get back in the game.

"We’re not friends but Jose has always kind of rated me if you know what I mean. He was asked a question to recommend somebody for something or put them up and I was very grateful that he did it.

"When I thanked him he said, 'David, I wasn’t doing you a favour even though I like you, it’s because I rate you' and that’s his attitude.

‘I saw [Fabio] Capello at the soccer writers’ function the other week and he came down from the top table and said 'when are you bloody getting back in the game'?

"It was nice getting that from Capello. A lot of them know that you’re too good to be out of it. That’s not me trying to big myself up. People in the game know how difficult Doug Ellis and Aston Villa was."

0le

Maybe the title should be, "Managers you remember that other people forgot existed".

I can't think of any right now to be honest.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Maybe the title should be, "Managers you remember that other people forgot existed".
Well for me it's become "Think of managers you haven't thought about in ages and look them up"

Alain Perrin who I remember having a bit of attitude and temper during a short stint at Portsmouth in 2005 was last seen coaching the Chinese national team between 2014 and 2016.

Christian Gross who was crap at Spurs, had a famously awkward press conference when he arrived where he started waving his tube ticket around saying he wanted just like one of the fans, and who took players to the ballet is with Zamalek in Egypt.