Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Where can I order a Martial FC membership card?

MUnchies

They're not fans. Disgraceful
They are not fans because they boo? But yet we have most posters on here everyday calling the players cnuts, fatty, idiot, stupid, fools etc and those are fans? Double standards
By the way I don’t agree with the booing it’s just so stupid.

Nice goal by the way. Malacia with his right, Dalot with his left :lol: Martial with the goal

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Our two full backs creating an attacking move together and Martial scoring?

ETH is doing some dark magic shit.

romufc

Fans have to look at themselves sometimes, we want the club to do well but we are quick to undermine the manager.

ETH has come out and backed Maguire, the fans boo him... I mean that is a total farce imo.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Where’s all the martial haters who wanted him gone?! Credit to everyone who says and knows he deserves a chance under ten Hag.
I was a hater.

Still am actually, I shall stand by my opinion until I see the same level of commitment and goal scoring form in real games. But so far so good!

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Kit looks good, keepers kit is the best I've ever seen.

MUFC OK

So the earlier you wake up to watch a game, the more license you have to boo your own players and still be considered a fan? Okay.
You don't have to agree with it, but it also doesn't make them not fans.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I was a hater.

Still am actually, I shall stand by my opinion until I see the same level of commitment and goal scoring form in real games. But so far so good!
Fair enough. We’ll see a massive improvement IMO though and same for a few of the players.

Greck

What the actual feck is wrong with Fred? Might as well just lay the red carpet when he's around

Dante

Average bang
At Ajax, Mazraoui came inside as a CM whilst Antony kept the width. Probably the same with him and Sancho here.
It's been interesting to watch.

It seems that Dalot is becoming a spare man in midfield, while Malacia drops into the backline to make it a 3 man defence.

I'm not sure that's the full story, but it's been fun trying to figure it out so far.

MUFC OK

Would be nice to have a stream that lasts for longer than 3 minutes without crashing.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We're beating their press with ease here.

JB7

You don't have to agree with it, but it also doesn't make them not fans.
Booing the captain 5 minutes into a friendly for no reason is what makes them not fans. Nobody gives a toss where they live or whether they watch games at 3pm or 3am.