Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

GMoore23

I don't want to get excited about Martial again but he really does look back to his best.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
See, I wouldn’t mind having Ronaldo to bring on now at 3-0 but that’s about the only use I’d find for him this season.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
And we still have Zidane Savage Martinez Eriksen too

Spark

Holy shit what a goal. Please can we either get best in the world at that play from the back or NEVER try it in actual games, as not sure my heart can take that in games that matter.

But yeah, that was cool.

CarbonStoolBites

WOW
We are a team transformed.
Yep, this is what a real coach bring to the table and this is why when things look dreadful the coach is the one that takes the blame.
Because he’s the most important man in the team who can make the biggest difference.

We look really good. Its not going to be smooth sailing by any means but I reckon we’ll do well this season.

JB7

Really don't want to get excited about Martial again but he really does look back to his best.
In the same boat. Feel like I've been burned multiple times in the past with believing this is going to be his year. The talent has never been in doubt but if he could bring these levels to proper games he'd be so good.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
We could do with a new Holy Trilogy at Old Trafford: Martial, Rashford, Sancho.

Anustart89

I love the underlapping runs from our full-backs putting them in the LCM/RCM positions. So hard to pick up for the defenders

Raw

Having a front 3 that can work well together and score goals, just so refreshing. Reminds me of the Rashford, Martial and Greenwood days, except with actual coaching!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
I hate this. I hate that I have hope again. I just know it’ll be crushed again, it’s a painful and confusing emotion.

mu4c_20le

Holy shit what a goal. Please can we either get best in the world at that play from the back or NEVER try it in actual games, as not sure my heart can take that in games that matter.

But yeah, that was cool.
I remember we played with swagger during LVG's first preseason.... :nervous: