Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

Greck

I just wonder whether Ronaldo would actually be a hindrance to this team. The front three have looked really unselfish
The answer is yes. Basically every pass in the box Martial or Sancho gave would have been a shot. He doesn't defer in the final third.

Crashoutcassius

Same goals we have been scoring for years. But the control of games looks good. Wish we had some real pre season challenges as we need to hit the ground running and need practice on less open goals that are defending for their life.

BarstoolProphet

As unusual and refreshing as this is, especially after last season, I just can’t get pre season 2014 out of my head. It’s like there’s a ceiling on any excitement I can take from us playing like Brazil 1970 as we’ll probably lose our first 3 league games or something :lol: I realise this makes me sound like a right miserable bastard but I’ve been burned too many times before.
Atleast we got 4th that season.

ti vu

Maguire clearance is terrible.

Dalot is improving. Not perfect offside line but at least he's alert to step up.

VdB looks like he dreading with all the subs after finally enjoying to play with starters for 20 minutes

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Ayu or whatever the fecker name is.. give him red or ask him to be subbed off

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
Same goals we have been scoring for years. But the control of games looks good. Wish we had some real pre season challenges as we need to hit the ground running and need practice on less open goals that are defending for their life.
Like Liverpool?

We used to play Real or Barca frequently, don't think it changes much. All about fitness, understanding and automatisms

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Ayew is pathetic, how is that not a second yellow? Couldn't care less if it's a friendly or not.

Bwuk

De Gea
AWB - Fish - Telles - Malacia
Savage - Zidane
Amad - Donny - Elanga
Hannibal​

Dante

Average bang
Palace fans aren't getting to see a full Wilf Zaha, but they are getting to see a player that's Wilfish.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
We finally have a manager who wants us to play how the majority want us to play. There is real hope.
I will reserve judgement until New Year. If we’re still playing like this at that point I’ll start to take my hands away from my face and tentatively start to believe. I’ve been burnt too many times to go balls deep into true belief.

For now though, he’s doing a good job and I do have a bit of a man crush on ten Hag. That beige suit…ooft.