Manchester United 3:1 Crystal Palace (Tue 19th July, 11:10 UK time)

massi83

I hope the players are well-hydrated and won't suffer many cramps in the scorch of Australian summer.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
I want savage and zidane to both play but with most of the first team, be good to see how they handle it. Can definitely see the talent they both have and they should be in and around the first team next season. It’s a position we desperately need body’s in aswell so will be good to see them move up to first team level.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Captain leading from the front on and off the pitch. What a charismatic leader :drool:

Revaulx

Interesting that Malacia starts. Shaw was disappointing v Melbourne after a good showing v Liverpool, so maybe not that surprising.

jamesjimmybyrondean

This is probably going to be his starting 11 so the more he plays them together the more they get up to speed with the system.

Dazzmondo

Interesting Malacia is starting. Not sure if that means he's 1st choice. I suspect it's still Shaw tbh but it will be interesting to see how he does with a stronger supporting XI. Pretty devo that Garner wasn't fit enough for this game tbh. Really wanted to see him play, ideally beside either Fred or McTominay to see how he fit in. Hoping we finally see some of Hannibal and Garnacho today.

mctrials23

I hope the players are well-hydrated and won't suffer many cramps in the scorch of Australian summer.
Good ol' Oz, somehow they are more likely to drown in Australia at the moment as well as being more likely to cook in their summer as well. It really does deserve the reputation as the country that is always trying to kill you.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
Interesting Malacia is starting. Not sure if that means he's 1st choice. I suspect it's still Shaw tbh but it will be interesting to see how he does with a stronger supporting XI. Pretty devo that Garner wasn't fit enough for this game tbh. Really wanted to see him play, ideally beside either Fred or McTominay to see how he fit in. Hoping we finally see some of Hannibal and Garnacho today.
Malacia has a habit of stepping up when he's asked to do so, but I haven't seen anything from him yet to warrant the promotion. I'm not complaining though, the more pressure is applied to Shaw, the better.

Wrecking ralf

Why is it always Mctominay and Fred! Why
I could be wrong, but it seems that our basic first team from last season plays and one or two changes are made. Maguire came in after Liverpool because of Varane getting a knock but Elanga started to test him over Rashford Now Malacia comes in to test him over Shaw with Rashford brough back in. Maybe ETH is trying to figure out the best combination based off our first team from last year as he’s still learning what each player brings to the table. Be great to test out Zidane or Savage over Mctominay in the next game like. Or Eriksen if possible.

romufc

This is probably going to be his starting 11 so the more he plays them together the more they get up to speed with the system.
He has started this team 3 times now, it's most likely his starting line up, maybe Lisandro comes in but this is the 3rd manager that is using a very similar team.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Malacia's frst start

This team will not be a million miles away from our first league game. Except for Shaw who most likely will start

BigBebe

Little bit disappointed to see the same old same old (with the exception of Malacia). He says that he will give some of the players 60 minutes. At least that must mean that some of the younger players will get some time with the first team.