Manchester United in talks with Ireland?

Chrisjn

My family know the Ireland family personally as his younger brother and mum live round the corner from my Auntie and Uncle, and Cousins. His younger brother was best mates with my cousin for quite a while.

Anyway, apparently he's told his family he has been talking with Manchester United, not as a wind up either. My Auntie told me last night his mum was told by Steven personally that he has been in talks with Manchester United. Make of it what you will.

It wouldn't really suprise me if United went for Ireland as he didn't do a bad job for city a couple of seasons ago before he got pushed out of the side by new signings. He wouldn't be to expensive, could do a job, and fits the hole we are looking for, whilst being cheap.

Would you be dissapointed with this signing? I think he would do well with us tbf...

In before, "your mums uncles dads dogs cousins came with news"

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
My family know the Ireland family personally as his younger brother and mum live round the corner from my Auntie and Uncle and Cousins. His younger brother was best mates with my cousin for quite a while.

Anyway, apparently he's told his family he has been talking with Manchester United, not as a wind up either. Auntie told me last night his mum was told by Steven he has been in talks with Manchester United. Make of it what you will.

It personally wouldn't suprise me if United went for Ireland as he didn't do a bad job for city a couple of seasons ago before he got pushed out of the side by new signings. He wouldn't be to expensive, could do a job, and fits the whole we are looking for whilst being cheap.

Would you be dissapointed with this signing? I think he would do well with us tbf...

Yeah we need some new stewards.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
I just can't believe we'd be interested in the chinless twat.

Brophs

The One and Only
We need more players who look like 'Guess Who' characters.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Funny this.

My family know the Sneijder family personally as his younger brother and mum live round the corner from my Auntie and Uncle, and Cousins called the Van De Groots. His younger brother was best mates with my cousin for quite a while.

Anyway, apparently he's told his family he has been talking with Manchester United, not as a wind up either. My Auntie told me last night his mum was told by Wesley personally that he has been in talks with Manchester United. Make of it what you will.

It wouldn't really suprise me if United went forSneijder as he didn't do a bad job for Inter last season before he got pushed out of the side by Rafa. He wouldn't be to cheap, could do a job, and fits the hole we are looking for, whilst being expensive.

wr8_utd

:'(
Funny this.

My family know the Sneijder family personally as his younger brother and mum live round the corner from my Auntie and Uncle, and Cousins called the Van De Groots. His younger brother was best mates with my cousin for quite a while.

Anyway, apparently he's told his family he has been talking with Manchester United, not as a wind up either. My Auntie told me last night his mum was told by Wesley personally that he has been in talks with Manchester United. Make of it what you will.

It wouldn't really suprise me if United went forSneijder as he didn't do a bad job for Inter last season before he got pushed out of the side by Rafa. He wouldn't be to cheap, could do a job, and fits the hole we are looking for, whilst being expensive.

:lol::lol::lol:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He is a decent player who is rumored to be on transfer list, so I wont be surprised. I wonder whether he would settle down in Manchester though :D

Chrisjn

Decent player.

He's better than Gibson and Anderson.

Bullshit story you made up there too :smirk:
It's no bullshit story. His mum has said this, whether Ireland gets his kicks from bullshittin around Manchester that he's been in talks with United is another story, don't know why he would lie to his own mum though. Furthermore I'm sure his mum would know when he's up to his antics and wouldn't bother making a fool out of herself my sharing stuff like this with others if it was complete horse-shit.

Anyway, 'in talks' could simply mean they simply enquired if he would be prepared to switch teams or whatever, either way, he's said he's been talking with United.

Blair

It's no bullshit story. His mum has said this, whether Ireland gets his kicks from bullshittin around Manchester that he's been in talks with United is another story, don't know why he would lie to his own mum though.

Anyway, 'in talks' could simply mean they simply enquired if he would be prepared to switch teams or whatever, either way, he's said he's been talking with United.
He can't talk with United until they have a bid accepted anyway, which hasn't happened. Hence the reason it's bullshit. Maybe Ireland lied to his mum, he's a bit wierd you know.

Chrisjn

He can't talk with United until they have a bid accepted anyway, which hasn't happened. Hence the reason it's bullshit. Maybe Ireland lied to his mum, he's a bit wierd you know.
Yeh, but stuff happens

devilish

Imagine the scene

9.00 am: Sneijder is spotted in Manchester's airport. He manage to avoid the media and leave the airport without being followed

9.30 am: the media goes ballistic. They are certain Sneijder's signing is imminent. Redcafe is filled with posters claiming how good Sneijder is.

10.30am: United sets a press conference

11.00am: United present their new midfielder Ireland

11.30am: City sets a press conference

11.45: Sneijder signs with City for 35m

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Imagine the scene

9.00 am: Sneijder is spotted in Manchester's airport. He manage to avoid the media and leave the airport without being followed

9.30 am: the media goes ballistic. They are certain Sneijder's signing is imminent. Redcafe is filled with posters claiming how good Sneijder is.

12:00pm: "Hello, is that you Mr. Moat? Want some help?"

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
Yes, he can, as long as City have given the permission.

RonaldoVII

Imagine the scene

11:46am: Redcafe crashes.

I'd probably rather sign nobody than get Ireland.

Blair

Imagine the scene

12.00: The Caf muppets start claming they though Sneijder was shite all along and he'll flop in the PL at City anyway.

12.01: The Caf thinks Ireland is the new Scholes and Fergie will sort out his attitude no problem. £15m for Ireland is value and SAF can do no wrong.

Rooney24

Funny this.

I can't see any reason not to beleive something that Sneijder said. :D

devilish

12.00: The Caf muppets start claming they though Sneijder was shite all along and he'll flop in the PL at City anyway.

12.01: The Caf thinks Ireland is the new Scholes and Fergie will sort out his attitude no problem. £15m for Ireland is value and SAF can do no wrong.
:lol:

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
I wondered when you'd show up.

I bet you think Gibson is the new Zindane eh? :smirk:

Ireland is better than Gibson, clearly. Anderson is potentially much better if he sorts himself out.
Dunno who this Zindane is.

Never really rated Gibson very much. And I've never been very impressed with Ireland.

Anderson is a top notch talent though, but I wouldn't expect many "fans" to give him time. Everything has to happen yesterday...

Blair

Dunno who this Zindane is.

Never really rated Gibson very much. And I've never been very impressed with Ireland.

Anderson is a top notch talent though, but I wouldn't expect many "fans" to give him time. Everything has to happen yesterday...
I have seen glimpses of Anderson's quality a good few times, but in general, he's not really got going at United, and this will be his 4th season!! How much time does he need? You're a top red, you tell me? I would have though 3 seasons was plenty time.

Did Ireland not impress you during the 2008/2009 season? Seriously.

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
I have seen glimpses of Anderson's quality a good few times, but in general, he's not really got going at United, and this will be his 4th season!! How much time does he need? You're a top red, you tell me? I would have though 3 seasons was plenty time.

Did Ireland not impress you during the 2008/2009 season? Seriously.
So what if it is his 4th season? The lad is what? 21?

You would have shipped Fletcher years ago, using that approach!

I am not a top red, I am just a person with common sense.

No, Ireland didn't overly impress me. Scored a good number of goals, but his overall game didn't impress me much.

sincher

Ireland is a good footballer.

He's a right twat though.

sincher

I wouldn't want to sign the chinless idiot, that's for sure.

I am amused at how good players who cost them nothing could end up on the scrapheap over the road though.

wr8_utd

:'(

:eek:

CnutOfAllCnuts

Bald Boring Cnut
I am amused at how good players who cost them nothing could end up on the scrapheap over the road though.
It is madness.

Irrespective of how much money they have, they shoudl from the start have built the team around players like Onuoha, Richards, Johnson and Ireland.

sincher

It is madness.

Irrespective of how much money they have, they shoudl from the start have built the team around players like Onuoha, Richards, Johnson and Ireland.
They literally don't give a shit. Will spend money on any high profile player even if they've already got 5 in his position.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
My family know the Ireland family personally as his younger brother and mum live round the corner from my Auntie and Uncle, and Cousins. His younger brother was best mates with my cousin for quite a while.
Ireland would have been great. But of course, I dont believe you...

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Anderson is a superior player to him, there's no doubt about that for me - Ireland is fine but he'll never reach the level where you could label him as one of the world's best, while I could see Anderson getting there if he bothers to learn some new things.

We don't really need to sign City rejects, we're not that desperate.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football

Anyway, apparently he's told his family he has been talking with Manchester United, not as a wind up either. My Auntie told me last night his mum was told by Steven personally that he has been in talks with Manchester United. Make of it what you will.

It wouldn't really suprise me if United went for Ireland as he didn't do a bad job for city a couple of seasons ago before he got pushed out of the side by new signings. He wouldn't be to expensive, could do a job, and fits the hole we are looking for, whilst being cheap.

I've been hearing this for some time now (although it was a while back) so there may be some truth in what you say. Hope it's true and we buy him.

Blair

Anderson is a superior player to him, there's no doubt about that for me - Ireland is fine but he'll never reach the level where you could label him as one of the world's best, while I could see Anderson getting there if he bothers to learn some new things.

We don't really need to sign City rejects, we're not that desperate.
What about Chelsea rejects? J. Cole.

Ringo 07

Fergie probably just wants to get the same tattoo as Ireland on his back so he will probably just sign him so that he can get a closer look at the tattoo so that he can get a tattoo artist to do an exact copy on his own back.