Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemanja15

The design might be right, but it's definately a fake shirt.
Agreed, if you compare that red and white one and look how differently the Adidas logo and United crest are spaced and then placed. Both nice designs though, especially the away. (And I know this sort of thing is your forte Ed!)

Last edited:

bri2013

has this been posted yet? Just seen it on an independent "leaked new kits for 2015" article from a few days ago

decorativeed

It's been posted loads of times, and besides being a standard Adidas teamwear shirt, the telltale sign that it will not be our shirt is that the competitions we play in require that manufacturers leave an empty space on the sleeves for their patches.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's been posted loads of times, and besides being a standard Adidas teamwear shirt, the telltale sign that it will not be our shirt is that the competitions we play in require that manufacturers leave an empty space on the sleeves for their patches.
Could be initially designed like that though, I guess. But then there wouldn't be much stripe left at all and I'd imagine they want to make sure people know Adidas are on the scene.

decorativeed

Notice how the logos are alligned differently on the two shirts. You'd expect them both to be spaced and alligned identically, so clearly one - or both are fake. They may be fake versions of the correct designs though.

HabeasC

Black would be better if it was red and not fluorescent orange. We are not Chelsea ffs.

ravi2

That's what you get from adidas, shirts that make you look like (any) other team.
You'd think that since this was our first Adidas kit they would want to make it noteworthy. (or not terrible)

red_7

You'd think that since this was our first Adidas kit they would want to make it noteworthy. (or not terrible)
sounds like the moyes approach, being hard to beat rather than going to win it! Nike proved it is possible to make individual kits without bein ridicolous!

Last edited:

bonusroller

That's what you get from adidas, shirts that make you look like (any) other team.
Nike also used pink in this years 3rd kit.

I think they are hindered by the sponsor.

How much better do the training kits look. The training kits are a template across all clubs as well.

Any news on a confirmed home?

Aliexpress will have them nailed on come start of the new season.

Sounds like we may have to play a few pre season games in our Nike kit.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-united-must-take-both-5461738

izec

the white kit looks a bit generic or not so special, but still simple and therefore great. I like it and think it looks really classy. The black one would look much better if it was red instead of pink/orange or whatever it is.

Unlikely lad

Black kit :drool:

Don't mind the crest being a single colour, but probably would've been better had it been red.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Just been passed these images:

A Vietnamese newbie posted those exact kits the other day:

Hi all,

Because I am not a full member, so I only can post here. I am sorry for any inconvenience that might cause if there're any duplicated before.

I am now living in Vietnam, where many football shirts are produced by Adidas or Nike factory which located here. Therefore, I could have trustworthy information about what football teams around the world might wear in the next season, especially the teams with Adidas shirts like Real Madrid or Benfica...

The next season, Manchester United will wear shirts designed by Adidas. I already have the away shirt and the third shirt. The home shirt might be available in the next few days.

So here they are:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Nike proved it is possible to make individual kits without bein ridicolous!
I don't have memory of individual kits from Nike, except the Cochonou napkin.

Castia

Black one will look great in real life imo, really liking the red-on-black. White one is also really nice, id be well happy with those 2 shirts.

Raw

Liking the black one, was worried we'd go with blue for our 3rd kit.

They both seem very similar in design so I won't be surprised if the home kit is the same, just a simple red shirt with white stripes on the sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.