Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaz1185

Black kit could be pretty nice, if the accent colour is red and not orange like the 1st pic that is. About time we had a black kit to rival this:

I still wear that one :drool:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
The black one looks fantastic on #2380, would definitely get that one.

Truedevil

Just imagine that black one on the players on a CL tie against Bayern and the likes:drool: Would buy asap.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
We will never have a crest all red, all orange ! Our crest is a brand, a logo, something that need to be reckoned in a clinches

ottosec

All 3 kits look nice. I really like that black kit, hopefully the lines and the badge are red, not orange!

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
That black kit is gorgeous. As is the white away kit. Good start from adidas if those are the ones we wear next season.

Renegade81

The third black jersey is absolute SEX! Very classy and i will defo consider the purchase for my self, as i usually only buy little man a kit.

SirAF

Ageist
I was about to say that the black one is ugly as sin, but (if real) I think it might look good in real life.

izec

The black kit gets uglier the more i see it. They just ruined it with the neon orangy/pinky colour. Disgusting. It will probably look better on the players, but i cant get excited. The home (rumoured) and away look good though.

Amir

There's a reason why all those shirts are similar, because Nike or Adidas use the same design for several teams. We had a Nike shirt a few years ago based on a very old United shirt, the one with the black 'arrow' on the chest, but then I started seeing that design on other teams as well, even in Israel.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Actually really like those kits. Makes the sponsor not look so bad either, or maybe it just grew on me. Think I'd love the red one if they didn't feck with the United crest colours but oh well. Didn't buy a kit in a few years so think I'll definitely be getting one next season.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I fecking hate it when they change the colour of the badge.
I wouldn't mind it so much if our fecking sponsors follow suit. Club changes colours, sponsors get to keep theirs. I know they pay us tons but feck off Chevrolet. The training kits look nicer, in comparison.

SonnyTheHaloPro

"Van Gaal is David Moyes +£150million"
I haven't bought a kit since 10/11(Away one). The recent ones have been shite imo and I guess it should be good seeing something fresh.

I'd love gold stripes on our kit next season, like Bayern and Madrid in 2012.

Morpheus 7

The black kit is the best in years imo, not even that huge Chevrolet logo can destroy it. I know the logo is horrible but unfortunately we are going to have to get use to it, knew there was a catch with that fecking deal. The white jersey looks ok too, adidas will do a good job. Our nike kits this season are appalling imo, I was happy to hear that Nike lost the rights. I'm curious how the home jersey will turn out, I realize that the kits aren't confirmed yet but footyheadlines.com have been reliable in the past.

Eric'sCollar

Asked for his wife's permission before signing up
Don't see why a website would run with such a poor photoshop. They could surely find something a little more believable.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yea that one is definitely bullshit, there's no way Adidas will forgo their signature shoulder stripes.

Status
Not open for further replies.