Manchester United Kits 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oo0AahCantona

There's absolutely nothing wrong in my opinion with a third kit breaking away from traditional colours. its the one kit with some creative license, whereas the home and away are very regimented and iconic in the colour schemes allowed.

stevoc

No idea if it's my eyes or monitor but that black shirt's trim looks red to me. Why does everyone seem to think it's orange?

stevoc

There's a light shining on it in the picture. It's definitely orange.
It could be i suppose, but i remember when pictures leaked of the blue 3rd kit last year everyone thought it had an orange trim too. Time will tell i guess but i think i've seen a few pictures of it and it looks red in all of them.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I'd be happy with black and orange. Red or blue or white would make more sense, but the kit looks slick.

If real, it'd be the first one I'd buy in ages. I won't though because I have no idea when I'd wear it.

Last edited:

Haddock

I don't see why we shouldn't experiment with our second kit. I'd love to see us imitate Dortmund's black and yellow stripes for our second kit or Fiorentina's purple. The orange kit looks nice, hope we get to use it a few times next season.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
It does look nice, hopefully the orange is glow in the dark too!

Todd

It's amazing that so many people complained about the Nike shirts always being boring and generic, and now people are seeing literally the most boring and generic Adidas shirt that could be made and flipping out about how awesome it is.

Guess what, the home shirt for next season and every season thereafter is going to be: red shirt, United crest left chest, Adidas logo in white right chest, sponsor logo dead center, three stripes down the shoulders, some years white and other years black. The only thing that will ever change is the collar, some years big, some small, some years white, some years black.

And somehow that's better than what Nike was making us...boggles my mind.

Raptori

Special needs
It's amazing that so many people complained about the Nike shirts always being boring and generic, and now people are seeing literally the most boring and generic Adidas shirt that could be made and flipping out about how awesome it is.

Guess what, the home shirt for next season and every season thereafter is going to be: red shirt, United crest left chest, Adidas logo in white right chest, sponsor logo dead center, three stripes down the shoulders, some years white and other years black. The only thing that will ever change is the collar, some years big, some small, some years white, some years black.

And somehow that's better than what Nike was making us...boggles my mind.
Pretty sure it's different people. There seem to be two factions: people who want it to be unusual and unique, and people who just want it kept simple. The ones who want it simple are the ones who are happy about that kit.

bishblaize

Pretty sure it's different people. There seem to be two factions: people who want it to be unusual and unique, and people who just want it kept simple. The ones who want it simple are the ones who are happy about that kit.
Yup. I'm in the keep it simple group so really like the new kits.

Don't like that orange kit yet. That said it's easier to warm to a kit when you see the mighty reds actually running around in it. Tribal loyalties kick in.

Raptori

Special needs
Yup. I'm in the keep it simple group so really like the new kits.

Don't like that orange kit yet. That said it's easier to warm to a kit when you see the mighty reds actually running around in it. Tribal loyalties kick in.
Yeah same here, if that orange was red then it'd be perfect. Will probably end up liking it once it's in action too, that even sort of happened with the table cloth kit for me :p

stevoc

Not sure if this picture has been posted yet, still looks red to me.

Raptori

Special needs
Not sure if this picture has been posted yet, still looks red to me.

Definitely red there, roughly 255 100 100 in terms of rgb balance. Would be great if that's right. Just a shame about the Chevy logo, as per usual. :(

diarm

That mannequin would want to put on some pants.

Also, the shirt doesn't look so nice there. What's the deal with the polka dot womens underwear thing going on on the sleeves?

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
That Chevy emblem is grim on the black shirt. It's just a total clash. would look way better if they'd made it all the same colour as the crest/stripes/trim. It looks pasted on.

Looks alright on the white shirt.

bonusroller

Would love our home to be the inverse of that white one, but with a bit of black piping.

It's a shame Chevy couldn't get into the spirit of things on that black kit and go with an all orange logo. Due to the colour it would have shown up more in a positive way.

Anyway talking of training kits ...

Clas Sified

Would love our home to be the inverse of that white one, but with a bit of black piping.

It's a shame Chevy couldn't get into the spirit of things on that black kit and go with an all orange logo. Due to the colour it would have shown up more in a positive way.

Anyway talking of training kits ...

Aon just makes everything look nicer

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didn't Chelsea basically have that Orange away kit a few years back? :lol:

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
These are all shite, fcuking Adidas fanbois.

Look like every other Adidas kit.
It's not as if Nike make many unique kits either though.. so.. could you point out a kit in football that you do like for reference?

GledTheRed

It's not as if Nike make many unique kits either though.. so.. could you point out a kit in football that you do like for reference?
The Nike kits that everyone went apeshit about were fine in the main.

Adidas in general make nasty shit, Nike make better gear, better quality too.

Status
Not open for further replies.