g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Manchester United kits 2016/17

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I don't really like the pattern down the middle, which separates the two halves.

But it's not bad.

However, People will lose their minds and say that it's shit and that they chevrolet logo ruins their lives.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd love it to be something overly simplistic like that.

Taxx

I absolutely love it. Reminds me of our kits during 07/08, which are my personal favorites. If we change managers, I'm buying one full price.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That home kit looks pretty neat. No doubt people will moan though

Norris

It's very nice. Simple. Was the "Newton Heath" wording always there in previous jerseys as well ??

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I like it, but the adidas stripes on the sides are stupid. Did the arms suddenly become a DMZ for sponsorship logos?

decorativeed

Why did the 1968 team wear blue? I get that all our blue kits now are a homage to that and the kits of the 80s but where did it actually originate?
They had worn blue away kits after WWII, then switched to white in 1957. Then, there was the problem of what they wore against teams in red and white stripes, so they started to wear blue in the early 60s against the likes of Stoke, Sunderland and even Arsenal etc. The blue third shirt has been around for over 50 years, blue as an away colour even longer.

In 1968 the rules were that if there was a colour clash in the European Cup, both teams changed. United and Benfica both wore red shirts, so both had to change. Benfica chose white, which meant United had to wear their third choice blue kits. Simple as that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Saw the away in the flesh today and it's actually not as bad as it looks in the pictures.

siw2007

The blue kit is really nice in real life. I like the pattern as it's a little different without going overboard. But the best thing about the new kits is the new material they use as it is incredibly light and soft.

clarkydaz

The blue kit is really nice in real life. I like the pattern as it's a little different without going overboard. But the best thing about the new kits is the new material they use as it is incredibly light and soft.
like the squad then

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
feck that, I'm cleaning up this season's jerseys in the sales! 15 quid each for the three jerseys. Bought the two aways today.

Rossi knows best
Are you in kids sizes? Cause the adults sizes are 18 quid each.

Castia

Wow just seen the new kit in the shop, the pictures don't do it justice its fecking gorgeous.

Castia

Yeah sorry I meant the blue away kit. It looks awful in the pictures but seeing it in the shop changed my mind it looks great.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
That home top is one of the best we've had, proving that simple is always best. It looks good now and will never age.

The white Adidas stripes on the sides actually add to rather than spoil it. More controversially, I even think the gold of the Chevrolet logo works well with it too.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
The split between dark red / light red is obviously a metaphor for the City of Manchester: The one half is red, the other half is only slightly less red.